Chapter 2: Kaguya and Miyuki wants to know

Ryota's POV.

Shuchiin Academy, an incredibly prestigious school which accommodates students that came from wealthy families.

You might ask why am I studying here, I'm not from the upper class and our family is not really that rich.

When I graduated from middle school, I tried looking for schools that offer scholarship discounts in tuition fees.

I found Shuchiin offering that kind of scholarship. As long as I can maintain a decent grade, I can keep my scholarship.

I knew Shuchiin's reputation of being the school of the children that came from elite families. It's kinda considerate for them to offer that kind of scholarship.

But here we are now and already in my second year. I'm currently at Class 2-B, luckily, Kaichou and Fujiwara-san are also at the same class.

I'm currently at the Student Council Room, brewing tea and some coffee. As while I'm doing that, the doors opened as Kaichou and Shinomiya-san entered the student council room.

Miyuki: Oh, Kaedehara, it's a surprise you're early today.

Ryota: Well........I don't know about that, Kaichou. Is it because I'm just too early or you guys are just late.

Kaguya: That's some kind of a paradoxical logic.

Shinomiya-san sits at the couch while Kaicho goes over to his desk. I finished brewing the tea and coffee as I asked the both of them.

Ryota: Kaichou, Shinomiya-san, what will you two have? Tea or coffee?

Shinomiya: Tea.

Miyuki: Coffee.

Ryota: Alright.

I served their respective drinks as they are both amazed by my brewing skills.

Kaguya: Woah!

Miyuki: *awakened*

Miyuki: What is this miracle!?

Ryota: That's an affogato. A type of coffee that has an espresso and an ice cream underneath.

Miyuki: Woah.

Ryota: Oh, I almost forgot. Here.

I gave him a spoon.

Ryota: If you want to eat the ice cream or mix it, use the spoon to do so.

Miyuki: Thanks.

Then I changed the topic.

Ryota: Kaichou, Shinomiya-san. I heard rumors.

Shinomiya: Rumors?

Ryota: That you and the prez are dating.

They almost spit their drinks when I cracked the question.

Miyuki: *cough* *cough*