Chapter 76: Valentine's Day

Ryota's POV. Student Council Room. A few days before Valentine's Day.

It's only just a matter of days before Valentine's Day. We've been planning out what to do in the café and I guess with Ai-chan's help, our range of ideas improved.

Considering all the crazy ideas we just pitched in.

Still, I won't have to forget my work here at the Student Council. Not to mention, the Music Club. Actually, for us the people in the Music Club, we've been slowly preparing for the retirement of our senpais.

Tohma-senpai and Mio-senpai to be exact. Not to mention, since there aren't new competitions yet......

Also, we decided to disband once the third years graduate, since we didn't get new members during recruitment.

So yeah, it's kinda sad for us that we'll be disbanding but hey, at least we'll still keep in touch. Not to mention, in the music club, since Valentine's Day is around the corner.......

Some of the club members wanted to spend the day hanging out. Unfortunately, I can't hang out with them because of war preparations for the said event.

As of now, I'm at the student council room, chilling with the Prez and Iino. The three of us got along.

Here's the thing. When Miyuki and I found out about Iino's blossoming feelings for Ishigami, we were conflicted on what to do because we know that Ishigami is pursuing Tsubame-senpai.

If I remember correctly, there is also the incident of Ishigami, who unknowingly confessed to Tsubame-senpai during the School Festival. That news spread like wildfire and even my fellow club members, Sora, Kousei, and Kotori were bamboozled because they saw it happen.

Sora and Kotori were actually a members of the school festival committee, and they told me the details from what they know.

Going back on what's happening on hand......

Miyuki: So, Kaedehara, I take that you'll be busy in Valentine's Day?

Ryota: You got it, Prez.

Iino: I really heard that your café is popular, Kaedehara-senpai. Especially during holidays.

Ryota: Planning to work part-time?

Iino: N-No. I won't be able to handle the pressure from many people.

Ryota: Iino, if you want to become the Student Council President, you got to address a LOT of pressure from a LOT of people.

Ryota: Did you know, before Miyuki became the Prez, his training ground was our café itself.

Miyuki: Ah, yes. Now that you mentioned it, are you guys still hiring part-time jobs?

Ryota: Yeah.

Miyuki: Then can I—

Ryota: If he's in the service crew, then it might be okay. But in brewing coffee, I fear for our coffee beans and ingredients.

Ryota: No matter how much of a good cook the Prez is, since he doesn't even had any experience in brewing coffee and even making other hot and cold drinks.......