Chapter 27: Yu Ishigami wants to live

Ryota's POV.

Ishigami: Here's this month's financial report.

Ishigami then gives the president a blue flashdrive with a smiley key chain hanging on it.

Miyuki: Great.

Then after a few seconds of silence, the president asked him.

Miyuki: What is it?

Ishigami: I want to quit the student council.

Miyuki: ............

Ryota: Eh?

The two of them sat on the couch. The president sat beside me and Ishigami sitting on the other couch.

Miyuki: ..................

Miyuki: I see. Quit the student council.............

As the president is thinking with his hand on his chin, I'm waiting on his reaction on Ishigami's sudden resignation.

Until..........

Miyuki: *slams the table while bowing his head*

Miyuki: You've got to be kidding me! Without you, we'll go bankrupt!

Ryota: Is that really how it works?

Miyuki: I'm begging you here!

The guy sitting in front of us, Yu Ishigami, the Student Council's Treasurer

In Shuchiin Academy, only the president is elected, while the other members are appointed by the president, which the president will base their role in the student council depending on their abilities.

Just like Ishigami who was scouted by the Student Council, I was also chosen by the president.

Well, it was during first year, a month after the president was elected. He appointed me as the Public Relations Officer because of my experience interacting with a lot people.

For Ishigami's case, he was appointed due to his expertise in data processing.

But now.........

Ryota: Kaichou, calm down for a sec.

Ryota: So, Ishigami, I believe there is a reason why you wanted to quit the Student Council, right?