Chapter 84: Preparations

3rd POV. Shuchiin Academy.

To summarized what happened.

Kaguya decided to break up with Miyuki. As a result, Miyuki was given a settlement fund from Kaguya herself through Seiryu giving the money in person.

The initial amount was 1 million yen. But Miyuki stubbornly negotiated and he was given 1 billion yen.

However, Miyuki deceives them and is about to use the money to wage war against the Shinomiya Family.

Saya: Miyuki, you are one crazy heck of a man. One billion?

Miyuki: Why not? Don't you have 500 billion in your name?

Saya: Well, that's true.

Miyuki: But setting aside that now.....

Miyuki: We're going to take back Shinomiya.

Saya: And I'll bring Shinomiya Oko to justice!

Miyuki: Oh, so we're going to have to hit two birds at one stone here.

Ryota: Yes, and the opportunity already presented itself, the perfect opportunity to strike back.

Ai: But Ryo-chan, how are we going to do that?

Miyuki: It'll be fine! After all, I've got a billion yen at my disposal now....with that much money, I can LITERALLY do ANYTHING!

Miyuki: This world runs on money....

Ai: I forgot, you're middle class.

Ai: But even with that in mind, there are some things you have to overcome by yourself.

Ryota: Besides, we're talking about a BILLION yen here. It's completely different!

Ryota: So, from our experience, we have to find suitable business partners to deal with.

Ai: And in order to do that.

Miyuki: We need trustworthy connections.

Saya: Exactly. Allies that we know whom we can trust.

Ryota: But we still need to be careful. If the Shinomiya Family caught wind of our plans, and even revealing that you used the settlement fund against them.....

Ai: They'll sent a hitman after Miyuki.

Miyuki: Hahahaha.....

Ai: It's not a joke.

Miyuki: I know. Unfortunately for them, I have people I can trust.

They arrived at the Student Council and relay the news to Ishigami and Miko.

Ishigami: Damn, sounds like something straight out of a manga. Interfamily war, political marriage, settlement funds....

Ishigami: Never thought I'd see something like this in this day and age.

Miyuki: It's hard to believe it. But....