Chapter 80: The Calm Before the Storm

3rd POV. Student Council Room, Shuchiin Academy.

It's been a long time since that happened.......

However, Ryota never imagined he'll consummate his relationship with Ai that early. But that only resulted with him and his girlfriend being strong together.

A few days after they lost their virginities.....Kaguya invited the girls to have some tea.

Maki, Nagisa, Ai, and Saya were invited. Initially, they talked about the recent events that happened, and how these events will eventually cause something big in the future.

Like the war between the Shinomiyas and the Shijos. However.....when Kaguya brought up the real reason why they were gathered......

Maki was shocked because she never imagined that Kaguya will talk about sex and the misunderstanding of Miyuki lusting after him.

How did Kaguya knew, she and Saya accidentally eavesdropped on the boys' conversation, because of that....Kaguya is afraid.

Apparently, the girls gave Kaguya some advice, it was also revealed that Ai and Ryota have already done the deed. Which even shocked the rest of the girls, especially Saya.

Ai explained that she's the one who......actually initiated it despite Ryota's protests. However, Ai described that Ryota was gentle and kind to her when they've done the deed.

Ai was usually the wild one, but Ryota kept her in line.....

Nagisa: I guess Kaedehara-kun really is that kind of guy, right?

Ai: Mm. I still can't believe it, that despite being in bed, there was no trace of lust in their, but rather filled with love and concern, for me.

Saya: My cousin is that gentle, and besides, YOU'RE the one who initiated it!

Ai: Please don't tell Koharu-san and Tatsuya-san about what happened.

Saya: I keep my secrets safe, Ai-chan. But girl, you really hit the jackpot with my cousin.

Kaguya: How does it feel, Ai-san?

Ai: To be honest, I was the one who is afraid, but....to think that he'll be gentle with me all the way until the end.

Ai: And even after that, we took a bath, and he cooked something after that.

Maki: You two really are the perfect couple, you know.

Maki: No wonder why many girls were heartbroken when news of Ryota getting a girlfriend, it was the day where many girls cried.

Kaguya: Fujiwara-san was the very first one to cry, it was painful but....I guess she knew what could happen if Kaedehara-kun didn't choose her.

After that, they talked about many things......

Now.....back to the present......

It's that time of the year again for the French Exchange Student Party.

Inside the Student Council Room......