Chapter 77: A New Spring

Ryota's POV.

To be hoenst, in the past few months, nothing peculiar ever happened. Although there are some like the birthday celebration of Ishigami and Chi-chan.

I actually baked two cakes for them. For Ishigami I baked a chocolate cake, while for Chi-chan, I made a spring themed cake for her.

They both liked their gifts to be honest. A week after that, the graduation ceremony of the third years. Kousei, Sora, Kotori, and I said our goodbyes to Tohma-senpai and Mio-senpai. That day was also the day where we also finally disbanded, in order for us to focus on our dreams.

I didn't really do much for spring break and to be honest, it was pretty chill, even in the café.

However, during the spring break, one day at the café.

Kaguya and Miyuki paid us a visit. Somehow, my Dad felt it was something important.

In fact, Kaguya also asked for the whole Kaedehara Family to gather and listen to what Kaguya has to say.

Kaguya specifically told us and Miyuki not tell Ai-chan of anything that what happened there.

We all know that the Prez only has a limited time left in Japan before he goes to Stanford. Since Miyuki became the Student Council President twice, he was also given two letters of recommendations to Shuchiin University or to any universities around the world.

Miyuki wanted to study at Stanford and he was already accepted. So, Miyuki also gave his second application letter to Kaguya. But this is where things got complicated.

Kaguya rescinded her application to Stanford all because of her brother, Shinomiya Oko.

The arranged marriage, how Oko treats the Hayasaka Family as his pawns......

Also, Kaguya revealed the decisive evidence we've been searching for all our lives.

Shinomiya Oko, is the mastermind behind the deaths of Saya's parents. According to the information that Kaguya gathered......

Tsukiyomi Hiroshi and his wife, Tsukiyomi Nanami, were working under the Shijos back then, even holding high ranking positions.

However, they've also been on a lookout for the Shinomiya Zaibatsu. The fact that Hiroshi's sister, Koharu (my mother), is now a part of the Kaedehara Family.....

My uncle asked my father all the information that he gathered during the past years.

The information was illegal actions that involved the press, bribing of courts, closure of companies.......

The said information was gathered by my uncle and auntie, and when they even gathered a strong backing evidence......they are ready to show it to the upper management of the Shijos.

But to make sure, since they both know the risk of such task.....

Uncle Hiroshi wrote his will, passing all of his net worth balance to his only daughter, Saya, and all of his other possession such as their house in Kyoto.