Chapter 29: Hayasaka wants to be noticed

Hayasaka's POV.

I'm currently with my friends on the shoe lockers ready to go home with my friends.

Subaru: Wanna get a smoothie on the way home?

Mirin: Okay!

Subaru: I'm gonna get celery!

Mirin: What kind should I get?

Then the two of them already changed their shoes as they looked at me.

Hayasaka: I'm totally sorry. I'm working again today. I have to go straight there.

Mirin: Again?

Subaru: You just want to see Kaedehara-kun in the music club.

Hayasaka: E-Eh!? I-It's not that! Also, he probably went home now.

Subaru: Nah. They're still practicing.

Hayasaka: Practicing?

Mirin: Ah, the Summer Music Fest. Yep, that's totally it. Since the Spring Music Fest went on a total different route, they're gonna make the schedule a little bit early.

Hayasaka: Really?

Subaru: Probably around the first or second week of July.

Mirin: I even heard that their president, Tohma-senpai even said that they're expecting it to be earlier in order to avoid any conflicts from the organizers.

Subaru: Well, the Spring Fest was kinda disappointing because it got a conflict with the venue just a couple of weeks before the date of the event.

Mirin: But somehow, they made up for it by raising the hype of the audience because of the music video of each band.

Subaru: Man, our school band totally went all out, don't ya think?

Hayasaka: No wonder they became the winner.

Mirin: Not to mention, Kaedehara-kun took the main vocals!

Subaru: Ah, he's so cool!

Mirin: Looks like the Four Music Nobles of the music club will be setting up the hype once again.

Hayasaka: The Four Music Nobles?

Subaru: The King of the Band - Tohma Igarashi. The Piano Genius - Kousei Arima. The Bass Queen - Mio Sakurai.

Mirin: And then, the Maple Leaf Prince - Ryota Kaedehara.

Hayasaka: I see.

Subaru: Since this is also going to be Tohma-senpai and Mio-senpai's last summer fest, I guess they're really gonna give it all.

Mirin: Will Kaedehara-kun take the vocals again?

Subaru: I don't think he will. The music club has a rotation of vocalists. Usually, Kaedehara-kun is assigned during the Fall Fest but..........they just chose him this spring.