Chapter 34: Chika Fujiwara and Ryota Kaedehara

Chika's POV.

Chika: I know it may sound cliché for me to say it all began with a smile.

Kei-chan and Kaguya-chan listened very carefully as I began telling them the story on how I first met Ryo-chan.

Chika: It all began, during the piano competition.

-----------------

Flashback.

It was during a piano competition. I was already done performing my piece as I was only watching the other contestant. While in the backstage, I saw a boy who is only sitting on the corner.

He looked so nervous but then, I saw his parents and then he stood up

Boy: Mom! Dad!

Those two, are Koharu-san and Tatsuya-san, Ryo-chan's parents.

Koharu: Are you nervous?

Ryota: Y-Yeah.

Tatsuya: You wanted to join this competition, right?

Ryota: Yeah.

Tatsuya: It doesn't matter either if you win or lose.

Tatsuya: Play on what your heart truly desires.

I was listening to their conversation and I never understood what he meant. Until........

MC: Up next, Kaedehara Ryota.

Chika: So that's his name.

As the boy walked towards the stage, he faced the audience and did a little bow.

He then continued to walk towards the piano and then he settled down. I went to the audience seat as I observe this kid.

He's kinda nervous, his hands are shaking, even though it's only just a few seconds.

But then........he took some deep breaths until..........

He began playing his piece to which we never expected it to be..........

Chika: Wait...........

Chika: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star?