Chapter 36: Ryota and Kaguya want to prevent Ishigami from failing

Ryota's POV. One week before the exam.

Ryota: Somehow, Fujiwara-san got the notes and the reviewers I gave her.

Ryota: But still............

I really can't get what happened during that time...........

"I will make you fall for me."

Ryota: She's persistent as ever.

I'm only pondering on what should I do after the exams, until I passed by the faculty office as I heard a teacher and a student, having a conversation.

Teacher: Ishigami, do you understand your situation?

Teacher: If you fail any major tests, you'll be in danger of being held back next year.

Ryota: Hmmmmmm..........

I slid the door just a little bit in order for me to clearly hear their conversation. I also noticed that Shinomiya-san also stumbled upon their conversation.

Ryota: How long have you been standing there?

Kaguya: The same moment you heard them talking.

Ryota: I see.

The two of us continued listening.

Ishigami: Yeah.

Teacher: You managed to get into high school. Are you willing to let that chance go to waste?

Teacher: Anyways, just be sure you don't fail the finals coming up.

Teacher: Got it?

Ishigami: Yeah.

Shinomiya-san and I looked at each other with skeptical and worried faces.

Ryota: Will he be fine, though?

Kaguya: I don't know.

Ryota: Well, depending on how Ishigami responded, his voice seems like lazy and dead.

---------------

Ryota's POV. Student Council Room.

The prez and Ishigami are talking about Ishigami's status in the finals as Shinomiya-san and I are discussing about what we heard earlier.

Kaguya: Even though he's in hot water, it looks like he doesn't have a sense of danger.

Ryota: Yeah and I'm kinda worried for Ishigami.

Kaguya: This is unbecoming of a member of the student council.

Ryota: Do you have any plans on helping Ishigami out?

Kaguya: Well, I have.

Kaguya: By the way, what about you, Kaedehara-kun? How is helping Fujiwara-san is going on?

Ryota: She's improving somehow.

Ryota: I let her self-study for now. She already came into my house for 3 times this week.