Chapter 74: Ryota and the Tsukiyomi Shrine

Ryota's POV. Shinomiya Mountains, Kyoto.

After what happened, which is totally a very complicated mess..........

Ai-chan has been relieved of her duties as Kaguya's servant.

She'll no longer have to suffer anymore, and the fact that Kaguya was the one who forgave her, and understood what my girlfriend went through those years.......

Even I can't imagine that.......but if I were in my girlfriend's shoes, maybe I'll also be swallowed up by the ridiculous amount of guilt, and will finally settle things right.

Now, the place where it all began.......

The place where the master and servant relationship of Shinomiya Kaguya and Hayasaka Ai began.......

It is also the fitting place for a full circle resolution.

Ryota: So, Ai-chan, what will you do now?

Ai: Me? Since I've saved up a lot for the past ten years, maybe......travel the world or something.

Ai: But.......

Ai: Ryo-chan, I'll help you out.

Ryota: Me?

Ai: Yes. Now that I knew that your family have been watching the Shinomiya Family this whole time.....

Kaguya: Wait, before that Hayasaka......

Kaguya: Kaedehara-kun, when my brother said that your family has the power to make the Shinomiya Family bend on their knees.......

Kaguya: What does he mean?

Ryota: ..........

Ryota: Kaguya, I do hope that I can trust you on this one.

Ryota: Because if I can't, then I won't be able to explain these things to you.

Kaguya: Don't worry. You're trustworthy, you passed my test, and it won't be fair to you if I'm going to do some scheming behind your back.

Ai: You can't even find a dirt on Ryo-chan.

Kaguya: How would I even know that their family held something important in the past!

Ryota: All right. Listen up.

Ryota: As you already know, my family is the last noble samurai clan in Japan.

Ryota: At the end of the Taisho Era, the Kaedehara Family decided to step down on the nobility, and just make a name upon themselves in various fields, with their own merits.

Ryota: And because of that, we met the Shinomiya Family.

Ryota: We saw how they are growing in power ever since the end of the Taisho Era, and how they even grew stronger, in the Showa Era.

Ryota: Actually, my grandfather, Kaedehara Kyousuke, is acquainted to your father, Kaguya.

Kaguya: What!? But how!?