Chapter 4: Ai Hayasaka and the Lunch

Hayasaka's POV.

Kaguya: "It really comes in the most unexpected way."

Hayasaka: Kaguya-sama, you've been repeating that phrase for almost a hundred times now.

Kaguya: Eh!? Really!?

Hayasaka: As if that is an old man's saying.

Kaguya: Well, I was contemplating about the way Kaedehara-san said those words.

Hayasaka: Kaedehara? You Kaedehara Ryota?

Kaguya: Yes. A fellow member of the student council.

Hayasaka: Ah, the Public Relations Officer.

Kaguya: Yes.

Hayasaka: So......why are you contemplating his words?

Kaguya: Well, it just came into me, that I liked the President in the most unexpected way.

Hayasaka: Oh. Really? But you guys didn't even made any progress.

Kaguya: I know! Not to mention, Fujiwara-san would always just barge in to ruin the moment! Well, I don't know about Kaedehara-kun but I believe he know something is up!

Hayasaka: A very observant person, eh.

Kaguya: Luckily, he's not saying anything about my relationship with the President. Well, except on one time when he asked about the rumors going around.

Hayasaka: Oh? Did you managed to counter it?

Kaguya: Yeah. Somehow.

Kaguya: But, I guess among the members of the Student Council the only one who had an experience about love is Kaedehara-kun.

Hayasaka: What do you mean?

Kaguya: Well, you see........

I told her the Kaedehara-kun's story.

Hayasaka: I see. No wonder why.

Kaguya: Say, Hayasaka. What do you think of Kaedehara-kun's words?

Hayasaka: Hm? Well, he's got a point though.

Hayasaka: Although I'm afraid I can't really perceive it any further as I also don't have any experience about love.

Kaguya: Ugh. Wait, unexpected..........

Kaguya: Ah! That's it!

Hayasaka: Hm?

Kaguya: Hehehehehehehe! He gave me an idea!

Kaguya: If I do a sneak attack on the president, an attack he doesn't expect, an out of nowhere attack!

Kaguya: That's it! I'll finally be able to make him confess!

Hayasaka: Sure. But make sure that your sneak attack wouldn't be thwarted by Fujiwara or be noticed by Kaedehara.

Kaguya: Hm.......say, Hayasaka. I heard that you and your friends talked to Kaedehara-kun just the other day.