Chapter 85: Curtains Fall

3rd POV. Kyoto.

A few hours have already passed ever since the Student Council began making their move.

Iino contacted Ryota and Saya about the current situation via Discord, while wearing their wireless earphones.

Miko: Mission Control to Kaedehara-senpai.

Ryota: Loud and clear.

Iino: Where are you as of right now?

Saya: We're here in Kyoto, we took a shortcut from the traffic.

Miko: Must be nice to have a driving license, and know how to use a motorcycle.

Saya: You can actually get one if you finish a driving course.

Miko: I'll think about that. Anyway, how far to the Shinomiya Estate?

Ryota: Hmmm, according our GPS, we're still pretty far but we need to be more careful as we're going to enter enemy territory.

Miko: Ah, right.

Ryota: With that in mind, we're going to use the motorcycle part-way. Until we reach a certain distance. Once there, Saya and I will split up to cover more ground.

Miko: Wouldn't that be dangerous for Tsukiyomi-senpai?

Saya: Nah, don't worry. I've learned a lot of martial arts technique from Auntie.

Saya: But they wouldn't even mind a young lady riding a motorcycle.

Miko: Yeah.......

Miko: Anyways, keep me updated if you find anything that can be a problem to our plan.

Saya: Roger.

Ryota: Yeah.

The cousins continued to ride through Kyoto until, Ryota noticed a distress signal just near their stopover.

Ryota: Saya, we got a distress signal.

Saya: Oh, no.....don't tell me......

Ryota: Yeah.

Saya: Let me take the wheel.

Ryota: Great idea.

They swapped places and Saya takes over the motorcycle. She sped it up a little......

Saya: What do you think that distress signal is for?

Ryota: It means the Shinomiya Family have discovered Ai-chan and Chi-chan.

Ryota: We do know that if both of them were captured.b

Saya: We would have to infiltrate the Shinomiya Estate by force.

Ryota: And for the record, I want to avoid using violence as much as possible?

Saya: Ryota, I don't think that's an option anymore. Remember, what the Shinomiya Family did to Ai-chan?

Ryota: Oh....shit.....right. Well, I guess that's the reason why the Kaedehara clan managed to keep the nobles in check.