Act 1: Part 3

Minako rubbed her eyes and opened them revealing the colour of the twilight sky. She hopped out of bed in her grey nightdress and made her way to the kitchen. She walked over to her father who sat on the couch, eating a tomato whole.

"Good morning, papa, achi!" the girl said enthusiastically. Sasuke nodded to her in response, taking another bite of his food. He stood up and grabbed another tomato, passing it to the black-haired girl knowing she liked them just like him.

"Thanks!" the girl expressed her gratitude and took a big bite of the red fruit, moaning in pleasure at its sweet taste. Later, Sasuke helped her dress in a high collared dark purple short-sleeved shirt with gray leggings and black ninja sandals, dressing himself after.

*******

The two Uchiha walked hand in hand down the streets of Konoha ignoring the stares they received. When they finally arrived at the Hokage tower, they were surprised to see the door open and many of Sasuke's old friends waiting. Mina frowned at the unwanted attention and hid behind Sasuke, holding his pants in her small fist. She noticed her papa's questioning glance, and held on tighter. Before she could answer, a loud voice stopped her.

"SASUKE-TEME, YOU'RE BACK!" Mina let out a frightened squeak at the blond ninja's obnoxious voice and inched farther behind the black-haired male. A certain pink-haired kunoichi noticed this and bonked him on the head with her fist.

"Quiet, you idiot! Can't you see she is getting scared?" Naruto rubbed his head as Hinata made sure he was okay and frowned. Sasuke rolled his eyes at his best friend and bent down to the little Uchiha's height.

"Don't be afraid, Mina. They're my old comrades." he whispered softly. The girl frowned, but felt brave and  stepped up to the group waving shyly.

"Hello, uh, my name is Uchiha Minako, but you can call me Mina, achi." Everyone gaped at the young girl's great vocabulary before they introduced themselves.

"Hello, Mina-chan! My name is Uzumaki Naruto, dattebayo!" the blond ninja introduced himself in a much softer voice, wanting to get to know his newly found relation. A large grin spread across the Uchiha girl's face.

"You're Uncle Naru? Cool! I always wa-wan-wanted to meet you, achi! You sow-sond-sounded so cool from papa's stories!" The girls gained hearts in their eyes at Mina's cuteness and the others looked at Sasuke who sweatdropped at her excitement.

"Hey, Mina-chan! I'm Inuzuka Kiba and this is Akamaru. I think we're all curious to hear what Sasuke says in his stories." the dog-like man questioned with a wolfish grin. Mina stroked her imaginary beard in deep thought trying to recall the story.

"He says..." Everyone leaned forward in anticipation. "Uncle is a dobe!" Naruto anime fell while everyone else sweatdropped. That was definitely something the male would say. Sasuke patted Mina on the head and chuckled lightly. One by one, everyone introduced themselves, everyone except a certain pink-haired kunoichi who now kneeled down in front of the small girl.

"Hello there, Mina-chan! My name is Haruno Sakura." Mina's eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"I love your hair, Miss!" Said woman blushed slightly as the little girl turned to her father.

"Papa, can I get pink hair too, achi?" Sasuke shook his head with a small smile on his face.

"I'm afraid not, Mina." Sakura smiled and patted the girl's head.

"Your hair is already beautiful, Mina-chan." the woman said, adding onto Sasuke's previous statement, causing the girl to blush at the compliment.

"I'll be taking care of you while your father is away. Okay, sweetie?" Minako's eyes lit up as she nodded enthusiastically and turned to her father, tugging on his cloak.

"I like her, papa!" The male Uchiha chuckled at her enthusiasm. There was no one he trusted more than Sakura to take care of his adopted daughter, not that he would admit that aloud though.

Author-chan's Fun Fact: Author-chan likes adult Sakura and feels like she is too good for Sasuke, in Boruto, that is. Feel free to debate, but be nice about it.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than the others, but don't worry! Another update will come next week! Have a great rest of your week and make sure to vote!

I know it's a bit to early to tell, but what do you all think of Mina? I think she's a precious bean, but I may be a bit biased, haha!

-Author-chan~ 

Published: 12/13/2022

Word Count: 739