Introduction

Hello Everyone!

I'm excited to announce that The Symphony of The Fallen Crow is here and will NOT be abandoned! Before we get into it, I have some things to add:

1. This story begins after the Reanimation Jutsu is deactivated and therefore runs through the duration of Boruto.

2. Some scenes are taken from Boruto, but the story follows my own storyline.

3. There will be NO OTSUTSUKI arc or whatever that was in this story!                                                             -I found that bringing back the  Otsutsuki clan was a terrible idea and should've just been left it at the defeat of Kaguya and Toneri. 

4. This story has been in the works since 2020 because I wanted to finish the whole story and not leave you all hanging!

5. I have checked, checked, and re-checked, but sometimes I miss things, so if you happen to find any wrong grammar or something, then please KINDLY let me know and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

6. This story is rated PG 14 for descriptions of violence as well as blood and death, so please take that into consideration when reading. 

7. I love reading comments on my stories and replying to them, so please, don't be a ghost reader!

8. I Really hope you all enjoy it and now, lets get into the story of Minako Uchiha!

Please note that "*****" placed after paragraphs indicate a timeskip.

**This story is the property of Lily_Dxttebxne. Do not copy or take any added drawings without permission**