Chapter 27 | Nightmare... Or Vision?

---Two Months Later---

---Bayern Pov---

Bashing fists against the sandbag I weave and sway side to side putting my body weight into each strike, imagining the sandbag as my enemies I dodge and avoid imaginary attacks whilst striking in-between each dodge. The last few Months, I've been working out, and strengthening my body. Filled with pain from Kaga's words, and Kira's resentment for me fuels me to the breaking point inside my mind. I stand on the edge of my minds compacity to fathom pain inside, and it fuels me to workout in order to throw the pain away for a time. But it keeps coming back! The flashing memory of Bismarck and I standing atop the waves preparing to battle, and the end of that battle ending with a near death experience for me. The mental image throws me into a fit of anger. I bash a fist into my sandbag making the whole thing lift up into the air a full foot before hanging back down from its chain. "You Sunk your nations Flagship!" Kaga's words echo in my head. My eyes glow crimson red snapping away from blue. The memory of watching Yamato's ship crash over the crest of the waves, and striking me with fear feels my mind, and I go into a fit of rage remembering the powerless fear of that event. Having been sunk in tree salvo's I bash a fist twice into the sand bag both attacks being' jabs, before delivering an upper cut, followed with a knee to its center mass, leaning back I place my hands atop the ground and kick out rapidly at the sandbag near where someone's face would be. About 7 or 8 times in a 2 second period, before shoving off the ground and spinning around and slamming my leg into the sandbag, a shockwave effect burns through to the other side of the sandbag, and a loud kaboom crackles through the room as a result.

Akagi's words to me echo into my ear. "So that life you lived with my sister... the child you raised... the world of peace you promised to help bring to our nations... it... it was all a lie? All fake?!" Then Kira's. "Why did you sink Aunt Akagi..." I roar out in a battle cry prior to spinning around and kicking into the other side of the sandbag making a even more violent shockwave form, this one was seen visually firing out the other side of the sandbag as a white pulse of violent wind disruption. My eyes snap orange like embers and continue to glow as I near the edge of my sanity enraged at myself, at the world... At her. "Don't come near my nation or my daughter ever again... or I'll kill you." Kaga's piercing hateful words pierce through my very soul. Something crosses over me and takes over in the moment and I lose control slamming a fist into the center of the sandbag and it makes a shockwave so strong the sandbag splits in half from the middle down and the bottom half flies forwards and slams into the wall of the barn.

I pant with my fist hovering in front the broken sandbag and I stare with a furious look on my face out blankly. "P-Papa..." Little Eugen calls out to me, squeezing the barn door open and peering in with a teddy bear in her arms. I glance back at her with my eyes still glowing ember orange. "I-I had a nightmare.'" Little Eugen informs me with tears in her eyes, hearing the fear in her voice somehow brought me back from the deep end, my eyes fade to crimson, then back to baby blue and lose their glow. I turn walking towards her and crouch at her feet lifting her into my arms. "Tell papa what happened." I tell her in a fatherly tone that was soft and loving. "W-Well... *Sniffles* I-In my nightmare, Y-You and Momma died... And Aunt Kaga killed you... and she burned the nations... A-And I was really scared!" She explains her dream to me, I stand up carrying her out of the barn towards the house through the pouring rain. I place a hand over top her head to try and help keep some of the rain off her preventing her getting sick. "Aunt Kaga huh... Well, it's a good thing it was just a nightmare huh? That would be terrible." I point out the Brightside. she hugs me with her teddy bear around my neck and cries onto my shoulder. "B-But *Sniffles* What if Kaga really attacks you! Momma said she didn't seem very friendly! I don't want to lose my papa a second time! I *Sniffles* I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!" She cried and I stepped onto the porch where I rubbed the top of her head and comforted her. "I promise you sweetie, Daddies not going anywhere... Trust me, daddy's here to stay." I assure her, she sniffled repeatedly refusing to let go.