breaking news: luke hemmings = boyfriend of the year!

You asked, and we answered! Internet sensation Joseline Culley spotted at boyfriend Luke Hemmings's show. Here's everything you missed.

By anonymous source for Everyday Updates

As you know, it has been weeks since everyone's favorite couple was last spotted together. With Hemmings on the road and Culley becoming an essential member of Celebration!'s team, the couple has been challenged by the long-distance lifestyle. However, the stars aligned in our favor this past Thursday night and we have all sorts of new Juke content to send us into a love-filled spiral.

Though Luke and Josie have kept quiet about the reunion on their social media, there is no question about Josie's attendance. Even if photos of Culley in the crowd hadn't surfaced, Hemmings made it abundantly clear that his girlfriend was there to support him.

Hemmings and bandmate Ashton Irwin both had girlfriends in the crowd; the two boys, along with their other bandmates, were hinting at Josie and Irwin's girlfriend Emma Hanover being in the crowd throughout the entirety of Thursday's show. Before the song Meet You There, however, Hemmings won us all over with a small speech dedicated to Culley. With a sweet sentiment of being glad things ended up the way they did, Hemmings hinted that he was the one chasing Culley this past summer. Can you imagine having the confidence to turn him down?

"[Culley] wanted fate to take the reigns; she thought that, if we were meant to be, we'd come back together when the time was right. I wasn't so keen on that idea, though," said Hemmings Thursday night. He continued by saying: "...ever since then, [the song Meet You There] has meant something different to me. So I just want to say one thing: you might be going your way, and I might be going mine... but we're better together, Joseline Culley. Because we're meant to be. So thanks for meeting me there."

The opening verse to the song in question sings: "Every moment spent, I wish I was with you / And every night I slept, I dreamt I was with you / No matter where you go, you know I'd wait for you / I would break and bend, if you wanted me to." And the chorus goes: "So you go your way and I'll go mine / And if we're meant to, I'll meet you there / We can't speed up the hands of time / But if we're meant to / Lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love, / I'll meet you there / Lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love / I'll meet your there." It's safe to say that we're all wishing this song was sung about us.

As the dedication came to an end, the crowd let out a loud cry. Whether it was a celebratory cry or a cry of madness filled with rage and jealousy, we may never know. In all honestly, we're all still trying to find our footing again after such a moment. Here at Everyday Updates, we're thinking that Luke Hemmings might just be in the running for Boyfriend-of-The-Year—Josie Culley is a lucky one for sure.

The last you heard from us on the matter of Luke Hemmings and Josie Culley, we hardly knew where to stand on the couple's true status. Whether this couple has been perfectly crafted for monetary gain and publicity is still up for debate, but these days we're rooting for sincerity between the two. Because who wouldn't want this couple to be the real deal?!

That being said, if YOU have any information on these two, please let us know! Email us: everydayupdates@edud.com.

As 5SOS wraps up the USA leg of their Meet You There tour, we know it might be a while until Hemmings and Culley are once again seen together. With Culley blowing up and becoming more involved in all things Celebration!, in addition to her being a full-time college student, it's hardly likely that we'll be getting pap photos of our favorite duo in France or Tokyo. So, in the meantime, the folks here at Everyday Updates will be binging videos from this past summer and manifesting a reunion as soon as possible. Because, admittedly, we already miss them.

Share or comment on this article: You asked, and we answered! Internet sensation Joseline Culley spotted at boyfriend Luke Hemmings's show. Here's everything you missed...

Related articles:
• Is Celebration! going to be the same without current host Pat...
• Here's everything you should know about Harry's newest...
• Lewis Capaldi has broken his silence, and we're all listening...
• HOLY SH!T—did Phoebe Bridgers and Paul Mescal just...
• Luke Hemmings in Silk: A Photo Collection you begged for...