"i wish my hands were on you"

chapter thirty-five: i wish my hands were on you

y'all are so whiny ... here's part 2 <3
S M U T

FRIDAY EVENING (cont'd). "You can do whatever you want to me, baby."

With Luke only about arms-length away, I sat up on my knees and extended my arm as I motioned for him to come back over to me. With the box is in his hands, he smirked and walked back to the bed, setting the box down before giving me his full attention. 

I caressed his face in my hands and pulled him down to my height as I connected our lips. Luke kissed me back desperately, his hands trailing up my bare hips. I brought my hand down to the end of the shirt he was wearing, beginning to tug on the fabric to imply I wanted him to take it off.

Luke pulled away from our kiss to pull the shirt from his back, before tossing it across the room. I smiled wide at the sight of his bare chest, just before pulling back to me and kissing him hard.

I began to pull him onto the bed, taking my lips from his as he followed my lead. Once he was on the bed, I pushed him down and towered over him, straddling his waist.

"You think you have what it takes to be in these?" I asked Luke, bending back slightly to reach for the box. Luke scoffed at my words and I smirked as I looked back at him. "Does it make you nervous to give into this kind of thing?"

"Josie, you know I like when you take control," Luke said through an amused huff—he already seemed a little bothered, which I liked. I opened the box and pulled out one set of the cuffs, just before holding out my free hand toward Luke. He slowly lifted his hand, seeming unsure of what I wanted, before placing his wrist in my open palm.

"Ah, he knows how to use context clues," I joked with him, which caused his eyes to roll. I busied myself with securing the cuff around his wrist and then got off of him as I moved to the corner of the bed, securing the other cuff around one of the rails of his headboard.

"Jesus," Luke said through an excited giggle as he slammed his wrist against the restraint, looking back at it as he got a feel for it. I smiled at him as he did so, before grabbing his other wrist.

"Last chance to change your mind," I warned, wanting to make sure he was completely interested before finishing the job of restraining him.

"I wish you wouldn't give me a chance to change my mind." I raised my eyebrow at Luke's words before swiftly shackling his wrist, climbing over him to loop the other cuff around a rail on the opposite end. He struggled against the second cuff as well, all the while smiling.

"You're so into this," I said through a chuckle, rolling my eyes playfully just as I found my place back on top of him. "I rather like you this way."