"speak now or forever hold your peace"

chapter fifty-nine: speak now or forever hold your peace

SMUT chapter <3

oh & hi guys. if there are random moments of present tense in this chapter......... i apologize. i do not know what has gotten into me, but writing in past tense suddenly became difficult. i tried to edit any mistakes out but i am not perfect

ok enjoy!!!

THURSDAY NIGHT...AFTER HOURS. "You guys were amazing," I stated for, probably, the tenth time. Luke and I were walking into our hotel room for the night and I had not stopped talking about how much I enjoyed the show. Luke was quieter than usual as he listened to my praise, but the smile on his face continued to assure me that he was beyond happy. Once Luke had closed the door behind us, I turned around swiftly and placed my hands on his chest before pushing him back against the door. His brows raised and an excited smile reached his face. "I have been dreaming of ripping this off you for hours," I said as I slowly trailed my fingers down to the highest button that was done up. I practically ripped open the remaining buttons before stepping on my tiptoes and placing my lips on the edge of Luke's jaw.

"Maybe our shows just make you extra horny," Luke joked. My eyes playfully rolled as I continued to leave wet kisses against his skin.

"Last time I didn't stand a chance with the guy making me feel all these things... but now he's my boyfriend." I pulled away from Luke just long enough to wiggle my brows and, without hesitation, Luke had leaned down and taken the back of my thighs into his hands. As he turned around, he lifted me up, and my back was pushed against the wall within seconds. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he crashed his lips into mine.

"I have impatiently been waiting for the day I get to have my way with you after one of these shows," Luke whispered in my ear as he took his lips away from mine and started to trail kisses up my jaw. I moaned quietly as he started to suck on the skin just below my ear and bit my lip as he started to nip at the skin.

"I've missed you so much," I told him breathlessly. Luke laughed gently against my skin before looking at me.

"Missing you makes me think I've never missed anyone before... every part of me misses you all the time, I swear." Luke once again crashed his lips into my own and I kissed him back desperately, almost hoping we would just stay that way for the next forever. His tongue swiped against my own and I began to memorize the feel of his kiss in hopes to save it for later.

Luke began to step backward and I tightened my grip on him as he did so; he took us to the bed—taking a seat on the edge—and I ended up on his lap. Our lips disconnected and I moved my hands up to his shoulders as I pushed the fabric of his button-up back. We worked together to fling his shirt to the ground, and that's when Luke started to fuss with my dress.