"how do you want me, lu?"

chapter forty-seven: how do you want me, lu?

besties i have so many new gifs ........... <3
if the smut in this chapter sucks...
keep it to urself <3
LOVE YOU

SUNDAY MORNING. The entirety of my Saturday was spent with Cam and Gabe; they didn't leave my house until around seven-thirty, and that was only because I craved a grandma-ish night in and wanted to hit the hay by 9 o'clock. 

After my phone call with Luke, Cam had a couple of questions for me—which he asked after he apologized for eavesdropping. He was genuinely curious to hear how I was feeling about things with Luke and what I thought my dream might have meant. It was nice to talk things through with him, especially after hearing Luke's perspective.

While it was scary for me to admit that Luke's interpretation had hit so close to home, both Luke and Cam made me feel like there was nothing to be worried about. I could tell that Luke was beyond happy that I had been so honest with him so quickly; I definitely didn't have the best track record when it came to freely telling Luke about how I was feeling. It wasn't that I ever wanted to hide things from Luke, it was just difficult for me to open up to him about things that I worried might make him uncomfortable.

But really? I just had an issue of projecting my fears and insecurities onto him.

If Luke had made anything clear it's that no matter what I told him, he'd always be open to hearing me out and striving to understand what I was feeling. That quality of his is something I envied and craved; I liked to think that I was getting better with such things, but that's only because I had such a wonderful mentor of sorts to show me what it was to be fully open.

I woke up early in the morning, which I had expected since I had gone to sleep so early the night before. The second I woke up, I sent Luke a text wishing him a happy two months.

/ Lu /

Good morning, my sweet boy. Happy two
months being with the hottest girl alive <3
can't believe you've kept me this long. I'm
really proud of you

kidding !!! I love you I love you I love you
and I am so grateful for how happy you've
kept me these last few months. Thank you
for teaching me what it means to fully
trust and to fully love. I may never understand
how I deserved you showing up and being
everything I've ever needed, but I won't
question a good thing. I'll just accept it.

You make me so happy, Lu. I don't know
where I'd be without you. Life makes more
sense with you around. So thanks for being
here & for being with me <3