"Look I know the risks ok! I've been contemplating them for MONTHS now and I am still certain its what needs to be done! Look somebody needs to face those mistakes or History will just repeat itself! Councilor Emery! Did the council object?"

Emery shifted uncomfortably, "Your opinion was agreed on but only by one vote."

"Who voted against it?" Sophie asked even though she thinks she already knows that answer.

"Me, Bronte, Oralie, Terik, and-- Alina." Alina? Ok wasn't expecting that. "Sophie." Mr. Forkle continued, "You need to realize that the people who care about you are not just going to simply going to let you risk yourself for the greater good--"

"NO! Mr. Forkle I know lost of people want me to be safe, but you have to let me take risks. Its the only way we are going to progress. The people who care about don't want me to do this... but I know that they know its better to let me go free on this one." Mr. Forkle heaved a long sigh.

"It seems your Moonlark is spreading her wings." Emery said with a small smile.

Mr. Forkle nodded and looked into Sophie's eyes. "Please just trust me okay?" Sophie said. after a long pause, Mr. Forkle finally nodded. "Thankyou." Sophie said, giving him a confident smile.

"If anything goes wrong Sophie..."

"it won't." Sophie said with another smile. He nodded again and pulled out a leaping crystal. "I will let the council know of the final verdict." Emery said as he also pulled out his crystal. Just like that they were gone and Sophie ran to were her friends were in the pastures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did you want to talk about?" Sophie asked as her and Fitz maid there way over to Calla's tree. It was dark now. Sophie and most of the gang played base quest all day with the triplets. Sophie's team won every round they played and people fought over her quite a lot (Especially the triplets) Because everybody wanted a chance to win. Keefe also officially gave her the title 'The Ultimate Champion of Base Quest'. Of course he did. "I wanted to talk about the 'Unmatchable' thing. Its been a huge block in our cognate bond... and its been a block in our relationship." Fitz said when they made it to the tree. Relationship? Really?

"Fitz I thought we said--"

"I know what we said but I really do love you Sophie." He said with an intense stare.

"Fitz I'm kind of in a relationship with Keefe right now. Were not together together, but we are thinking about it."

"Well then stop."

"Fitz I cant just 'Stop'."

"Yes you can. You kissed Dex and were still thinking about me right?"

"Yes but that different."

"Whatever. I think I can help you find your Biological parents if you would just tell me who you already know about." He said. She shook her head.

"Why not?"

"Fitz its to big. Im just droping it okay? I cant let this stuff get in the way off our bigger problem--"

"This is a big problem Sophie! I really... I really miss my girlfriend okay?" He said with a pleading look.

"Fitz I already said that its better if we stay friends for now okay."

"Yet your kissing with Keefe!"

"Fitz! Keefe is supporting me! We are just waiting right now like you said you would but you didn't! You kept pushing! and now your starting to take it to far!"