Chapter 195 - 6.55 Third Green Star - Leaving The Forest

Start from the beginning

Hei Suya spoke, "A'Yan what are you looking at? Is that a family photo album? Whose?"

"The target and his family," replied Ye Yan.

"Seriously!? Let me see what the target looks like!" said Hei Suya who hurriedly occupied the space beside the zombie king.

Within the photo album, Hei Suya saw many happy pictures of two adult men and a child. In most of the photos, all three of them were smiling, especially the child. It's a photo portraying a perfect and happy family.

Hei Suya stares at the photo but is unable to point out which of the two adult men is their target for the mission. "So, which of the two?" the zombie queen asked.

Ye Yan didn't reply with words, instead using his index finger he pointed at Ximen Xueya's figure in the photo.

"This one." The zombie king pointed at Xueya's photo who is looking at his son and husband with a small smile on his family, his eyes softening while staring at his loved ones.

The zombie queen slyly hooked up her lips, "He's quite handsome and... has a cold temperament."

Ye Yan appraised their target for the mission. Only to notice the disparity of the original residents of this world to him.

"Not only that. His gestures and poise..."

Hei Suya immediately noticed the things her lover pointed out. She is someone from a noble clan as well. Someone whose family is from the upper realms which are above the other worlds. She could easily identify the core with just a few words from her lover.

"It's a bit too ingrained into him. As if he is someone who is born in some noble clan. Formality and elegance are already second to his nature. I couldn't even have this kind of presence."

"This is the demeanor of someone not of this kind of era. He is not an original resident and must be a foreign soul like us."

The zombie queen's eyes widened in astonishment. If the words of her lover, Ye Yan are true then this mission target is not an ordinary soul as she thought. Like the zombie king had said before there is something wrong with their prey.

"I had Bee investigate this person ahead of time. If there is no problem, he should be on his way back," said Ye Yan.

Hei Suya responded worriedly, "What if Bee got caught? If the target is indeed a foreign soul like us, it means that he should possess his own system. A world hopper undergoing a mission in a C rank world like this but didn't panic even after the world had upgraded to an A rank one after we got involved is not an ordinary person. There is no way he wouldn't receive a system prompt of this world's rank being upgraded."

"The heavenly will of this star had blocked the whole world, preventing insiders from leaving and outsiders from entering. He either wasn't able to leave or... he chose to stay. If it is the former then we won't have any problem with this mission. But if it's the latter then... we have to kill him without holding back. Once things get out of hand, we won't be able to leave this place as well.

Let the plans progress faster. Command the zombies to attack all the bases from District M to Y as soon as possible. The target might be staying in the Z District in the north." said Ye Yan.

The zombie queen, Hei Suya, used her mental ability to order all the zombies. She passes Ye Yan's command through her mind to the mind of the four zombie generals under their control.

{Kill all living things from district M to district Y. Leave nothing alive!}

As soon as the command was passed, the sound of growling zombies could be heard collectively just outside the villa. The four zombie generals had split their groups and started attacking the districts consecutively. It wouldn't take long for the zombies to conquer the whole country at this pace.