Chapter 193 - 6.53 Third Green Star - The Last Destroyer

Start from the beginning

Yun Lu spoke softly, "Son, rest well. Dad is here."

Covered in sweat and heat, Yun Ren kept his eyes close to rest. His father took his leave after he closed his eyes pretending to sleep. Once the door of his room had closed after Yun Lu left, Yun Ren's eyes suddenly opened. He looks around in his room with intense vigilance and fear in his eyes.

Yun Ren's ragged breathing echoes within the darkroom. "Pants~ ha~ liar. You weren't speaking the truth when you've said that as long as I kill Shi Moye, Su Liye, and my elder brother that the apocalypse would end. You lied to me, system!?"

He started talking on his own within the empty room. Yun Ren looked agitated as he looked at the empty air in front of him. It would be hard for a normal being to see this thing he calls a system. As if responding to the words Yun Ren had spout a part of the space before him, had twisted in a circle. Then a black butterfly the size of an adult human fist appeared up ahead a meter away from where Yun Ren is. Its wide wings flutter as it hovers around Yun Ren.

"The three of them are dead now! How come the apocalypse has yet to stop!?" grumbled Yun Ren, his eyes were now obviously bloodshot from hatred and guilt.

A female voice was suddenly heard from the black butterfly flying around Yun Ren. The voice is mechanical as usual but the tone had seductive hints on it.

[Heh~ since when did this system tell you that the apocalypse would end when you've killed those three? I only told you that the apocalypse is closely related to those mortals~ and this lady no... this system hasn't said a word of the apocalypse ending after they died~]

"You!!?" With his anger raging, Yun Ren tried to grab the black butterfly only to suffer getting electrified. "AAAH!!~~"

[You can continue screaming~ this system has put a barrier around the room. Even if you scream all night no one could hear you~ Hahaha~]

"You... Ah, ~ made me... k-kill... my brother~ Ha~ he is dad's... real... son!! AH~~"

[ Snort* I only gave you a choice. You were the one who put things to action. Deep in your heart, you knew that once your dad learned about Yun Suisen's identity that you'd lose your place in this family. What a hypocrite~

Haha~ one more thing. Before you crook, let me tell you something~ those three people you've killed... they were the only mortals who could have ended all this world's sufferings~ but you killed them with your own hands. Now, this apocalypse will continue until all humans~ died!!]

"You bitch!! Liar... LIAR!!! AAHHH!!"

The black butterfly never intended to let go of Yun Ren as he would lead those people to her real host. Her master had tasked her to make sure those outsiders did not notice his existence.

The clan had tasked her master to kill one target. The target mission is called Ximen Xueya, supposed to be a mere mob character of this world. But who would expect that the Ximen Xueya of this world turned to be a foreign soul like her master? Not only him but a few more foreign souls had entered this star.

Even after hacking this star's world data, the information they've got is pure nonsense. Ximen Xueya's original data had been replaced and it cannot be accessed any matter she does. It was for this reason that her master had decided to keep themselves hidden and found a scapegoat. His master had chosen Yun Ren for that. This hay fever is something they've made as well. They've wanted for the stability of the base to crumble while the tigers are not at home.

After successfully inciting chaos, his master had deemed Yun Ren no longer of use which is why she, the black butterfly, had to eliminate the bootless element. There is no need to cover up the dead body as this base would no longer exist in a while. When she finished her task of elimination, the black butterfly avatar system had returned to her real host's side.