Chapter 199 - 6.59 Third Green Star - Chino's Birthday Day Wish

Start from the beginning

Especially when a huge towering layered chocolate cake was pushed towards the celebrant. The cake had many layers. Four layers to be exact and each layer had different flavors. It looks like a rainbow though the color sequence wasn't followed.

The first layer is chocolate cake, followed by strawberry shortcake, the third layer is white chocolate, and lastly is dulce de leche layer. On top of the cake is a chibi version of Chino riding on Oreo.

There are only a few candles on the cake to avoid ruining it. The chef who is pushing the cart stopped in front of the birthday celebrant. They lower their heads then smile when they look at Ximen Chino.

"Our dear young master. Happy birthday. Please make a wish and blow your candles~"

"Young master make a wish."

"Hahaha~ blow out the candles."

Ximen Chino could feel everyone looking at him with a smile. They were waiting for him to say his wish. The little bun was hesitant as he really doesn't have a wish at this moment. He has his daddy and father. Some uncles play with him too. There is also his Oreo who spends time with him.

Everyone waited for him to speak and temporarily filled the plaza with silence. What they didn't expect to happen suddenly did come true. In the middle of their happiness, a sudden calamity had befallen them. The guards who were tasked to stay at the town's entrance came running towards them. Some were injured and the scent of blood spread in the plaza.

"Help. H-Help. We're under attack."

"L-L-Lots of zombies... Surrounding the mountain."

"Millions. There are more than millions of zombies!!!"

"A Zombie King and Zombie Queen!!! They exist!!!"

"Run... Run away. Escape!"

The children cried out in fear when they heard this. The adults started panicking as well while the soldiers had ugly expressions on their faces. At this moment everyone had finally remembered the terror of the apocalypse. No matter what happens until every zombie is killed. There will be no such thing as peace.

Aahhh! Run. Let's run away.

Where should we run? We're surrounded!

Wuwuwu~ mommy~ I'm scared.

At this moment to control the panic in the area, Uncle Wu, Wang Lei, Shi Moye, Su Liye, and Baize started commanding their people.

Don't panic! Control the crowd!

Stop running around. Soldiers stop them!

Spread and stand in formation.

Prepare for battle.

Stay calm and follow the command.

Said the five people who took the lead.

The initial festive atmosphere was instantly broken. Everyone had forgotten the birthday celebrant and during the chaos, the layered cake in front of Chino was pushed out and had already fallen on the ground.

Little bun Chino stared at his wasted cake. Like his daddy, he loves eating sweets and desserts like cakes and such. Seeing his cake fall on the ground and his chibi figure stepped on, the little bun finally could help but cry.

The little bun tried to stifle his sounds of cry but his big yet adorable eyes at this moment are full of tears. He looks like a bullied baby in his current state. Despite his sadness, almost all of the adults around him run past him. No one noticed as if everyone had forgotten his existence.