Chapter 186 - 6.46 Third Green Star - Afterlife Of Tuzi

Start from the beginning

"Lou Ye, I will think of a way to lessen Yun Ming's sentence. Continue to work hard to support my husband." said Xueya with an expression of cool as a cucumber as if what he had said is something that can be done without a problem.

But Everyone in this room knew how much the task of lessening someone's criminal sentence is close to impossible. Wang Lei wouldn't believe it if someone else had said those words but it was Ximen Xueya who gave that promise. He is willing to believe it as this man had never uttered a fake promise despite his cold treatment towards strangers.

Wang Lei immediately kneeled down in front of Ximen Xueya and Cao Junye with all his respect.

"I will protect and serve the Lord God with this little one's life." vowed Wang Lei.

Ximen Xueya just nods his head while Cao Junye is smiling delightedly as he hugs his cute wife in his embrace. Though he couldn't put the latter on his lap as their little bun was sitting on his daddy's lap, Cao Junye could only wrap his arms around Xueya's waist.

Cao Junye spoke, "Return to your seat, Lou Ye."

Wang Lei respectfully retreated back to his seat.

Xueya looked at Suisen once again and said, "Tell me what happened after you ascended? Why and how could you three be here?"

Yun Suisen, Shi Moye and Su Liye had looked at each other before smiling.

"Well then. Let me tell you. You do know that like you and Meizhou, we three had also received the blessing from the Beast God. I died a natural death. There are no illnesses or accidents. But I died at the age of 350, among the beastmen I and my two husbands were the longest living beastmen in our original world. So at the end of my life, Lang and Xiong had followed me."

------

Events from the last world.

Few hundred years after Meizhou, Xuebao, Shizi and Sheya had disappeared from their world together with Meibao.

After the former Solune tribe leader, Xuebao and Meizhou whose location had been lost, the Solune Tribe had enthroned the next worthy to become the tribe leader. They had chosen Tuzi to be the next tribe leader.

No one complains as not only he used to become the high priest of the tribe, his intelligence after the loss of Xuebao is now second to none.

With Warrior Lang and Priest Xiong, they've regained control and authority over the whole tribe. They've worked for a few hundred years to level up the beast world into a semi modern world.

Leader Tuzi had introduced the way of modern life he remembers and with the help of the books Xuebao had left behind, he was able to teach tribe doctors the modern way of medicine.

The discovery of metal works, glass wares and plastic popularized their tribe and made their tribe territory the largest among the others. It didn't take while for the rest to change the word tribe to city.

Everything from food, shelter, education and more had been changed to a much closer sophisticated way of life. Before the end of Tuzi's life the beast world had been upgraded to an A rank world.

At his death bed, Tuzi was squeezed in the middle of Lang and Xiong, they were hugging and holding each other's hand. Beast Mates, especially those who had undergone and completed the Mateship Ceremony, had their life tied up with one another.

If one of them dies, the other follows.

So after Tuzi's body started weakening, Lang and Xiong followed after him. They were at first bedridden for a few weeks, closing to a month.