Chapter 179 - 6.39 Third Green Star - End Of The Elite Faction

Start from the beginning

Seeing the soldiers acting like that, Yun Lu and Yun Ren took their leave quietly and returned to their own house.

---

Half an hour before the scream was heard even from outside the building. Inside the living room, the floor and walls of the place were covered by ice. This is Ximen Xueya using his ability to scare the guests. He heard and knew what these old men and women were planning on doing as he was watching the whole thing under the surveillance of System Yue.

Ximen Xueya knew they were here to try pulling Cao Junye on their side but he never expected that these greedy fools would stoop low enough to use a honey trap on his husband. Though he knew that his husband would never feel or feel anything towards these women. This doesn't mean he wouldn't get angry. Watching the whole time seeing these ladies giving his husband flirty gazes made him want to pluck their eyes out those sockets.

After forcing these guys to kneel before him, Ximen Xueya took a seat at the couch in front of her husband. He could see him giving a smile, this man is obviously enjoying the show. Even the old butler had acted like he hadn't seen a thing and served his other master with another set of tea.

"Master Xueya, please have some tea," said Uncle Wu.

Ximen Xueya accepted the serve tea silently as always. He didn't forget to give his husband a stare indicating that he cleaned the rest up. But who would have expected that the Great General would just shrug his shoulders indicating that his wife must do something about it. That kind of reaction from his husband made Xueya pouted. He intentionally released his control over those ladies and watched how his husband would act when these women started their scheming.

Feeling that unknown pressure fading from their bodies. The young ladies were silently surprised. Among the three ladies, only the young miss of Ki Clan had fallen on the floor like she fainted from all the stress and fear of suddenly meeting Ximen Xueya in this place.

As if all string on him were cut off her body had fallen on the floor without no one stopping her fall. She fell on the ground unconscious but the General nor Ximen Xueya had acted like they'd seen her faint like that.

Meanwhile the other scheming green tea bitches looked at each other before staring at the silent general not far from them. As of making decisions in their minds they've suddenly started making their moves.

The elders of Su and Pu Clans upon seeing what their daughter and granddaughter were about to do next had made their aged faces pale in fear further. They could somewhat guess what these women were about to do.

These scheming old men had taught them all kinds of ways how to make evil plans work in this kind of case. Bewitching or seducing some man would be easy but sadly they didn't know what kind of person the master of Ximen Clan or the Great General Cao were. If it was someone else it is, normal scheming would work but not to these two Gods in front of them.

They wanted to move but were unable to as Kotodama is in effect towards their body. The elders wanted to speak out and try stopping the ladies before doing some foolish things but their mouths were suddenly covered with ice without them noticing. These crafty elders had schemed their whole life but didn't expect to be unable to do anything at this kind of dire situation.

With their mouths covered in ice, the elders all looked at the beautiful yet cold man sitting on the couch not far from them. He sat with his long legs overlapping together and leaned his back languidly yet elegantly at the chair while watching the whole joke before him.

It was at this moment that Lady Su and Lady Pu had acted like bullied women and wanted to flirt with General Cao by jumping or falling on to him weak like those scheming green tea bitches in Mary Sue novels.