Chapter 174 - 6.34 Third Green Star - The Angry General (M)

Start from the beginning

The three of them waited outside as they couldn't return to the car they used to ride. That car is now covered with a dark dome completely separating the ones inside from the outside. They couldn't even hear a single sound coming from the black dome.

---

[A/n: Warning Mature Scenes ahead]

---

Inside the car.

A vexed great general is pinning down his wife within the car. A soft mattress was brought out from inside the dimensional space as if Ximen Xueya is prepared for his husband's show of jealousy. He made it so Cao Junye would be jealous to the point of irritation.

There's a smile full of mischief at the corner of Ximen Xueya's lips.

Cao Junye showed a disgruntled expression on his face when he saw his wife's playful smile. Seriously, this skittish seductress will always do something to ease his boredom. Teasing him or annoying him had been included in his wife's daily routine.

Xueya whispered with a coquettish voice, "What's wrong, my love?~~"

But this time Cao Junye begrudgingly accepted his chaotic emotions and decided to show him his jealousy.

"Baby~ this time you're so naughty that I need to punish you~" said Cao Junye as he controlled his darkness element to create shadowy things and pulled up Xueya's hand above his head and tied it with the shadows. He restrained his hands above his head.

Xueya chuckles seeing that both of his hands were restrained.

"Is this all?~" he teasingly asked.

Cao Junye smiled and replied, "Of course not, Jing'er~" The shadows moved once again and covered Ximen Xueya's eyes. In that moment Xueya tries to struggle instinctively as his sight instantly turns black when his eyes are covered with darkness. But the shadows prevent his hands from moving and struggling.

"My love. I don't want to do it without seeing you..."

But Cao Junye didn't let his restraints go and even controlled it to restrict his wife's movement even more.

While unbuckling his pants, "It would be a punishment if you can see me~ Baby~ this time you can only feel~ me~ with your body~" said Cao Junye with an undertone yet hoarse voice as it furtherly tempting the blind person under him.

With one tug the pants covering Ximen Xueya's jade-like legs were pulled away. Leaving only his trouser on him. His sleeves and trousers slowly turned to ashes as Junye controlled his lightning ability while clearly stimulating Xueya's nerves with light static energy. Ximen Xueya could feel the numbing light pain entering through his skin tickling his nerves directly. The sounds of delirious whimpering echoes inside the car.

Whimpers~

"Hnn! Mnn~~... Anm~~..."

Cao Junye suddenly flipped his wife making him lay on his stomach facing him. The shadows had completely moved Xueya's hand behind him. His eyes were still completely covered at this moment while naked kneeling in front of Cao Junye.

The former had unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants zipper including his underwear.

Ximen Xueya, who had his vision covered, couldn't see his state nor his husband's expression. But with the darkness casing his sight, his sensitivity and hearing heightens instead. He would definitely not miss that sound of his husband's ragged breathing and the sound of the zipper being pulled down. His excitement had risen together with his current blindness.