Chapter 173 - 6.33 Third Green Star - Human Nature

Start from the beginning

Lou Lan, Zhi Yue and Xu Lin happily join Ximen Xueya in his afternoon tea and snacks. Holding iced drinks like milk tea, milk shakes and juice in a tumbler with straw for each of them. There is also a small table full of cakes, macarons, scones and tarts at the center of the car. Only Cao Junye and Baize remained silent during the small tea party of this group of foodies.

Baize spoke, "They've all left. Is that okay?"

"No worries. I made Wang Leo leave with others to bait the hiding ones out." replied Cao Junye.

Xueya said, "Don't move. You'll wake up my son. Yue, bring Xiao Jing in the dimensional space and let him sleep on the bed."

"Okay, host." responded Zhi Yue who swiped the cream at the corner of his lip with his tongue.

Before walking towards his Lord God taking the sleeping Young Master in his arms.

"Look after our baby well." said Cao Junye.

Nods his head. "Then... we will be back." said Yue before entering Xueya's Dimensional Space.

Except for Xueya, only Zhi Yue, who is connected to him by his mind, could use the dimensional space. Once Zhi Yue and Ximen Chino disappeared in thin air, the five left behind remained silent and continued what they were doing. After waiting for half an hour that other group finally started checking on the cars. It is clear of their rough handling of car doors that these people were rude men.

Xueya glanced at his husband and said with a sweet smile, "My love covers you with darkness and don't let them notice you. You are too eye-catching and those rats would be frightened."

"Baby~ are you going to toy with others again?" said Cao Junye while hugging his wife's waist.

"No much. Just to pass time. Blend yourself with shadows." replied Xueya. Pointed at Baize, "Hide him as well."

Cao Junye, who had no other choice but to accept his fate. Could only use his darkness ability to cover his whole body with black smoke, blending with himself with the shadows. He also did the same thing with Baize. Leaving only three young men visible inside the car. Xueya returned most of the drinks and snacks back in space when they started hearing approaching numerous footsteps.

Baize whispered, "Ten people. All men. Few holding guns but those who didn't hold one were able users." only his voice could be heard but his figure is hidden within the darkness.

"I see." Ximen Xueya responded coldly.

All of the sudden his expression turned from extreme coldness to instant delicateness. The unapproachable air that used to surround him except around his husband and son had now totally disappeared. He slightly cowers his back as if lacking confidence paired up with his young man's face appearance, Xueya looks like a university student who looks weak and fragile yet innocent and beautiful.

At this moment, Ximen Xueya turned into a delicate beauty which incurring others to bully him due to his innocent yet dainty appearance. The people inside the car watched his whole transformation. They were left stunned and speechless at the same time that they've forgotten those men outside the car.

The door of the car suddenly opened revealing few crude looking men. Ximen Xueya instantly screamed in surprise.

BAM!!!

Ximen Xueya mode 'delicate beauty', "AAHH!! Who are you guys!?" That's what his current acting is being shown right at this moment.

Lou Lan was the first to react and follow through Ximen Xueya's acting. He took a step forward blocking Xueya and placed him behind his back. The latter acted like a frightened beauty behind Lou Lan.