Chapter 171 - 6.31 Third Green Star - Exercising In Morning (M)

Start from the beginning

Groans~

Looking at the floating milky yet sticky substance in the clear water, "Heh~ isn't that too thick my love~" said Xueya with a teasing tone.

Only when Cao Junye had released once did the ice that prevented him from moving had melted back to water. He suddenly stood up and carried his wife by his slender waist. The silk like white cloth on him was really made of water as Cao Junye could directly feel Xueya's soft and smooth skin with his hands.

"It's really water?" asked Cao Junye.

Ximen Xueya moves his little fingers and the water moves like it's alive moving between his fingers.

"Of course! With what we are going to do next, there is no need for clothes~" replied Xueya as he supported himself by holding on to his husband's shoulders.

Cao Junye stood up and walked out of the pond carrying his wife under the nearest tree and then put him down. He made Xueya lean on the tree facing him. As if already knowing what his husband's plan is, Xueya separated his legs as wide as he could and reached out his hands which he wrapped around Junye's neck. Junye placed himself in between Xueya's legs and carried him. He pointed his erect member at the secret place of his wife and instantly thrusted in.

Xueya couldn't be helped by arched his back up with only his arms clinging on Junye's neck. "Ahm~ ha~ Move... move your hip." as he could feel him slowly pulling out which is like a torture for him.

Cao Junye responded, "As you wish, baby~" as he thrusted his hips hard, causing his huge cock to plop inside Xueya. "Ngh." He could feel the wet cavern sucking him while tightening around his member. The feeling is too great that he couldn't stop his hips from moving in up and down motions. Each time he penetrates inside his wife's hole, his speed increases with each movement. Xueya bounced back at each hard thrust from him.

Cao Junye's abs flexed as he suddenly held his wife's butt supporting all his weight. He even parted those fleshy butt cheeks for easier access to his wife's hole. His wife could only wrap those white jade sexy legs around his waist to help him lessen the burden of carrying him. He fucked that tight hole as much as he could resulting in his wife's messy moans echoing in the whole forest. Fortunately Xueya's hole slowly turned wet as it grew accustomed to being penetrated. The legs wrapped around his waist flailed at each hard thrust while his wife's tries to muffle his moans by biting his lower lips.

Seeing this, Cao Junye felt bad for him. He leaned forward licking those tightly closed red lips as if comforting it. Xueya gave him the opportunity and slightly parted his lips which Junye dived in to explore. Their tongues fought for dominance but neither was willing to back down. But Junye is bound to win as he flexes his hips hitting that sweet spot within Xueya.

When Xueya was about to scream, Junye captured his tongue and sucked on it like a lollipop. He tasted his wife's honeyed mixed with minted taste and thoroughly enjoyed the sweetness. The impending moans from Xueya were blocked by Junye's kisses.

The feeling of invasion slowly turned numbed but pleasuring. Xueya's organ was bouncing along his husband's movement, there are hints of wetness at the tip which is about to be released. He gasped and separated his lips from Junye's when Xueya thought he couldn't breathe anymore.

Gasp! "Ah~ Too deep! S-So amazing~" the silk-like thing covering his body had longed to fall on the ground turning to water. Xueya is completely naked like Junye right now, accepting their copulations, welcoming and full of desires. He started moving his hips downwards to meet his husband's movement deepening that hot and scalding hard organ inside of him. A bout of pleasure ripples within his stomach too unbearable for him, he could even feel a static crawling up his spine.