Chapter 168 - 6.28 Third Green Star - Liu Yan

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Chino and Oreo return to his parents' side with a dirty human in between Oreo's teeth. The beggar-like human had a familiar kitten with him yet this supposed to be white as snow little cat looked like a rug ball at this moment.

"Daddy~ father~ this human had something like Uncle Yue~"

Cao Junye frowns. Wang Lei stood forward to protect his lord and Ximen Xueya as well as his young master behind him. Xueya on the other hand had reacted differently yet his expression is the same as his husband's.

Xueya frowning, "Oreo spit it out! What kind of thing are you eating? It looks so dirty! Chi-chan, don't forget to wash the mouth of your dog. Or else I won't let it in the house."

Chino panicked when he heard his daddy say that. He pats Oreo's head with urgency and says, "Oreo. Spit it out. Dirty~ dirty~ I'm going to brush your teeth!"

SPIT! Oreo spit the human he is carrying by his mouth then his little master had brought him to the corner of the road forcing him to brush his teeth under the old butler's guidance.

Meanwhile, the rest had stared at the unconscious figure.

Cao Junye orders, "Water user. Drench him with cold water!"

One of the soldiers walked forward and drenched the beggar-looking man and his rug ball cat with cold water. Afterward, Cao Junye dispersed his unit to look around for resources in the area. As they were in the marketplace there should be lots of resources scattered around.

Uncle Wu accompanied his young master to his daily adventure together with Zhi Yue and Lou Lan. Only Cao Junye, Wang Lei, and Ximen Xueya remain on the open road together with the beggar and his cat.

Though his real reason is different from what it seems. Cao Junye and the rest recognized that the kitten on this human is indeed a system. A registered one under God System. Legal World hoppers had barcode imprints somewhere on their system. This barcode records its host's information.

Stolen systems have their barcodes erased by the thief and all traces of the former host will be gone when the barcode disappears. This could only be done if the host is killed.

Cao Junye gestured to his lieutenant to wake the duo up. Wang Lei followed the order and shook the two awake.

The first one to wake up is the cat.

[Urgh~ where?]

The sound of the system resonates in their minds. In their avatar form, their words could only be heard as thoughts. The rug ball kitten woke up seeing three pairs of eyes on him and froze in shock. Just by their stares alone. The system knew that these three humans could definitely see him. In short, they are world hoppers. The cold yet aloof gaze from one of them felt extremely familiar as well.

It didn't take a while for his host, the beggar, to wake up complaining.

"Xiaobai~ you said I would be safe inside the manhole. I've used more points in buying food and water because we hid there for 2 months!~"

The beggar man seems to haven't noticed the presence of three people and continues to talk to his own system. He even grabbed the kitten and shook him.

"Baize! Are you listening!?"

"This... Are you that world hopper from the 4th world? Professor Sen?" asked Wang Lei.

"Professor Sen? It made me remember something like a nightmare. I'm not some professor I am..."

"Liu Yan."