Chapter 167 - 6.27 Third Green Star - Mission Target

Start from the beginning

---

3rd floor. Master's Bedroom.

Just outside the room, Cao Junye and Uncle Wu, who is pushing the food cart, stopped by the door.

"Up to here is enough. Thanks, Uncle Wu. You can continue the rest of your duties."

"Then please call me if you need anything, master."

Once the old butler had left. Cao Junye looked at his clothes. He straightened all the creases and checked whether he was presentable. He first knocks at the door lightly to check whether his wife and son are awake. After the knock no-one replies.

Knock. knock. Knock.

Cao Junye spoke from outside the room, "Wife?"

Hearing no one's reply Cao Junye carefully opened the door just to lessen the sound of it opening. Seeing the sleeping figures on the bed, Cao Junye pushed in the cart inside before slowly closing the door after him.

He walked towards the bed and looked at the two who were sleeping on it. The big one is wearing dark grey pajamas, in contrast to his fair skin which makes it seem flawless and delicate. The silk-made clothes trails at Xueya's body curves. His small waist and plump butt were distinctly tempting to touch.

Even if there are strangers in the mansion, Ximen Xueya seems to be a bit unguarded. This is because he trusts that Cao Junye wouldn't allow someone else aside from himself to approach his wife and son. Xueya sleeps deeply yet defenseless.

Sleeping curled up beside Xueya is a little bun wearing a white cat onesie. His small hands were lightly grabbing Xueya's clothes as the adult hugged him in sleep. Chino looks adorable as a little kitten curling up to his owner for attention and warmth. Such a cute and peaceful scene, it just made Cao Junye smiles. He kissed these two. The young one on his cheeks while the big one on his lips.

The big baby woke up and instinctively returned the kiss he made. After a short affectionate kiss, Xueya woke up with a yawn.

Cao Junye spoke, "Good morning, baby~"

"Morning my love," replied Xueya.

"Uncle Wu prepared our breakfast. Let's eat together," said Cao Junye as he stole a kiss on his sleepy wife's cheeks.

"Don't wake up Xiao Jing. He slept late last night. I want to wash my face first." said Xueya as he stood up and headed to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

After eating breakfast the family of three had finally gone down to meet the rest of the group. Everyone was waiting in the living room for the general and his family to come down. Everyone's eyes were on them as they walked down the stairs. Cao Junye carries the young master on his arm while holding his wife's hand on the other. There's still a bit of avoidance coming from Ximen Xueya but at most, they could see that the latter is willing to forgive their general which made all of the sights in relief.

Cao Junye said, "Everyone enjoyed their vacation enough right? We will resume our journey to Z district after lunch."

A soldier asked while sneaking a peek at their general's wife, "Question. Are we going by car or... teleport there directly?"

Ximen Xueya snorted at this question. "If I directly teleport you there, would you even know your way home the next time you went out for a mission?"

"N-No..."

At this event, the other soldiers pulled in their stupid comrade for asking such a moronic question. As soldiers, they were tasked to follow orders without question. Everyone from the unit understands this. The soldier just now received a stern glance from the general and understood that he did wrong just now.