Chapter 163 - 6.23 Third Green Star - Inside The Dimensional Space

Comenzar desde el principio

"How about you, instructor ,what are you going to do next?"

"I need to prepare snacks for the young master. This old man is going to check the kitchen." Then the old butler looked at the huge dog beside him. "How about it? Oreo, come with grandpa to check the kitchen and look for your snacks as well." said Uncle Wu as he touched the head of Oreo.

Bark!

Oreo barked once as to show his agreement to what the old butler had just offered him. The soldiers could only watch their instructor and the huge Tibetan Mastiff's back who had no intention to bring them with him. Few soldiers follow the old butler and take a bath and rest in the mansion. The others scattered to farm, some went to fish while some had a nap under the near shade below a fruit tree. In the end they all just choose to enjoy the rest of the day.

---

Meanwhile in Ximen Mountain, a group of survivors suddenly appeared in Lu Meng and Su Wan's office. Lu Meng was busy feeding the baby while Su Wan was doing paperwork.

While Xueya isn't around most authorities in the mountain were left for them. They work as Xueya left and right hand people. They do the work as Xueya would never waste time to do work. He is lazy. If he is at the mountain he would usually stay in his mansion. He only went out whenever his son wanted to play around with zombies.

SWISH! A sound of space shifting was heard followed but a group of survivors covered in slight scratches and dirty clothes. The moment this group appeared, Lu Meng and Su Wan reacted with calmness as they were used to this.

Most of the time the Master had gone out of their land with the young master, few people would be teleported in their office to be checked and registered. They appearing him means that the master of the mountain had accepted him under his wings.

Lu Meng upon seeing the newly teleported group in front of them had exchanged glances with his partner.

Lu Meng, "This..."

"Go bring the little one to her nanny for a bit." said Su Wan.

Nodding his head in agreement with a baby in his embrace, Lu Meng replied, "I'll be back soon."

"Go."

Lu Meng smiled at the frightened group in front of them before waving his hands and walking out of the office to get the female nanny to look after their adopted child. Su Wan on the other hand approached the group and introduced himself.

"Hello. I am Su Wan. Well you can say I work for Master Ximen. I know you were still stunned with this sudden appearance here. Please don't worry. The Master of this place is the one who brought you here. This is territory. You can call it a base or something but we prefer to call this place the Ximen Mountain. A paradise during the world's end.

Before my lover returns I would like you to register your identity first. You will be given proper identity cards which would allow you to go in and out of this place. Let's talk about the details later. Please answer this registration form first."'

Su Wan passed a few papers for the rest of the survivors who would become the new residents of this land. Once Lu Meng returned, he left the place for introductions to his lover. Lu Meng brought those who were injured to the infirmary where countless doctors and light ability users were on standby.

After showing them the land for the whole afternoon, Lu Meng brought them back to the register office and received their newly made identity cards for their use. Afterwards they asked a few staff to show them the place they would be living in next.