Chapter 160 - 6.20 Third Green Star - Unknown Dangers

Start from the beginning

The district is abandoned like all other districts. The land is silent and only the sound of wind blowing partnered with snow could be heard and seen.

Knowing that they've arrived in their destination, Yun Suisen woke up his lover as he was told to do so. He gently shook the elder man napping beside him gently.

Yun Suisen whispered, "Ge. Ge! We are here!"

The sleeping man groggily opened his eyes from being shaken. He looks at the outside scenery from beyond the car windows.

Shi Moye yawns and says, "So we're here. Drive straight then turn left. The last warehouse would be our target building but there would be survivors inside. Keep you guard up but don't be the first one to attack. The other side has a larger number."

"Yes, sir!" responded by his team members.

It didn't take a while for them to reach their destination. As Shi Moye expected, those people who resided inside the warehouse had noticed their arrival.

Some men left to guard the warehouse entrance were holding guns on them. When they've noticed the lights from the incoming car they know that there are survivors coming over their temporary hideout.

"Is that a car?"

"There are survivors! Inform the leader. We gave guests."

"Okay! Right away!"

One of the guards ran inside to report. While the others block Shi Moye and his team from directly entering their territory.

Shi Moye ordered one of his men to have a conversation with one of the men guarding the warehouse. He told him to inform them that they were people from Z District base called Hope.

Hearing that they were people from Hope Base, another person was tasked to report once more. This time reporting the identities of the guests before them. Upon hearing they were people from Hope Base, the other side had temporarily welcomed them inside the warehouse.

From Shi Moye's side only him and Yun Suisen had gone down the cat to meet the leader of the other side. They were escorted inside the warehouse. Yun Suisen followed Shi Moye without fear on his face.

After working for the Ximen Family for years, Suisen had met all kinds of people from politicians to military, business men to elite working men, even mercenaries and police authorities had been welcomed by him to the Ximen Mansion as long they were his Master's guest.

Shi Moye reacted calmly as usual. He is someone who had the standing as a Major in the military. He also had met the former State Head and Prime Minister as well as the notorious General Cao. It would be hard to make him anxious for this kind of event.

They were escorted to meet the leader of the opposite group. After entering the interior of the warehouse Shi Moye could see that the opposite side had members ranging from 20 to 30 people.

At the center of the group is a muscular man who wears all black clothes from top to down. The tightly fitted clothes on him made his stone hard muscles to be easily traced even with his clothes on. This man is quite handsome but not as much as General Cao.

His wild look and beast like aura made it feel that they were facing a wild beast instead of a human.

Shi Moye's thoughts: 'So this man is Su Liye. According to my past memory this man had killed over half of the elite clan members who lied at him. He killed both those who sinned and innocent ones during his raging anger and hatred for being lied for.

Unfortunately he still died under the hands of General Cao who wasn't able to bring back this man's sanity for losing all his members due to schemes. At the end this man died with regrets not even being able to close his eyes properly to welcome his death. He is such a pitiful person.'