Chapter 155 - 6.15 Third Green Star - End Of The World

Start from the beginning

Only those attributed abilities like strengthening can cause obvious changes in their body. Those who had awakened a strengthening ability had their skin turned to tan when they've activated their abilities. Though those who awakened mental ability type had no clear distinction unlike the rest of the ability.

But only those who had awakened their abilities at their strongest state could cause changes in their eyes. Since the General had awakened Darkness as his main element, their boss had retained his original black hair but his purple eyes sometimes turned to black when he used his ability of controlling darkness.

Nonetheless, the reason for Wang Lei's sudden silence is different from the rest. Because the general had stopped the conversation, Wang Lei followed and just focused on driving. Within the car only Wang Lei and Lou Lan knew that the General's eye color suddenly changed not because of just his ability but instead due to someone taking over the soul of Cao Junye.

Their journey towards the State Place was done in silence.

---

Somewhere on the road in F District.

A lady carrying a crying baby within her hands runs away from the herd of zombies while being isolated by the other people around her. The crying noise of her child was causing the zombies to target her and her child but she never once thought of flinging her child to those disgusting beasts.

The lady runs away without looking back and firmly protects her child in her embrace. She doesn't care about others, only her baby is important to her. This lady had a few red hair strands she had hidden within her bun.

Wuaa~~ WUAA~~

"Shss~ Shss~ my baby don't be afraid mommy is here." The lady coaxed her crying baby.

Beside her some men who seemed to be her relatives were frowning and screaming at her.

"Throw the child away! Crying is luring those monsters towards us!"

"NOO!!"

"This bitch! Give me that useless thing! We'll use that as a bait!"

A man who was saved by this group like her had started complaining. Right like the others a group of kind men had saved her and her child on the first day of the apocalypse. She was in the supermarket buying some groceries when the end of the world had begun. Some kind customers who worked as policemen had saved her. This is the group she is in right now.

When the man tried to grab her baby from her, the lady didn't hesitate and used her newly awakened ability which is fire to burn that rude man. The ruthlessness within the lady's eyes were firm unlike when she is fighting zombies. Anyone who dares to take her baby were all killed by her.

This situation is not much different. He burned the middle-age man who wanted to use the baby as bait so they could escape. Instead the lady had burned the man's legs rendering him unable to continue running.

AAAAHHHH!!!

The lady had spoken, "You wanted a bait? Then I choose you to become one!"

She had killed without hesitation to protect which is important to her. But what the lady didn't expect is that those men who saved her just now had pushed her to those groups of zombies without hesitation.

Pushed to the crowd of zombies.

"Why?"

"The baby is too noisy."

There are some more kinds of situations like this happening around the country. Killing and murder had slowly become normal, the same with theft. Slowly the laws in the country started to break.