Chapter 155 - 6.15 Third Green Star - End Of The World

Începe de la început

Wang Lei and everyone inside the car is staring at their general but he seems to be muddled right now for some unknown reason. Their General is completely ignoring them.

Cao Junye was thinking about what kind of situations Xueya and Chino should be experiencing now. The two would surely not team up with others as Xueya clearly hates strangers following him. He is worried and at the same time feels calm. Deep inside him he knew that there is nothing that could harm those two even if they were surrounded with zombies.

He is much worried on how would Xueya cope up with the dirty sceneries they would have to venture on their journey. Clearly Cao Junye knew that his beloved had a slight problem with cleanliness. He also thought how that rowdy child would enjoy playing around with zombies under the protection of his daddy. Tsk! I should be on their side right now if not for his idiocy at that moment. Cao Junye truly wants to kill his past self at the present time.

Hearing their general suddenly clicked his tongue had now completely astonished everyone inside the car. Their thoughts are all the same: Is this still their stern general? Did he really just click his tongue? Since when did their general make such a roguish behavior? This is the first time they heard him click his tongue.

It was at this moment that Cao Junye finally noticed all those eyes on him. His face twitched in surprise but instantly returned to normal.

Can Junye ask, "What is wrong with you?"

"N-Nothing. General, what is the plan? Who should we visit first? State Palace or Minister's Place?" asked Wang Lei.

Their General had replied nonchalantly, "Go to the nearest one. Either way the old men were already dead. The rest were just shameless insects which would become parasites in the future. Make sure to prepare a different vehicle for them to ride. Don't let them enter any of our cars. After bringing them out of the capital they would be on their own. Our target isn't Z District."

"General, what do you mean we are not going to Z District? Isn't that the base location?" asked Lou Lan as he glares at Cao Junye without hesitation. Ever since he disappointed his friend, his respect to this general is long gone.

Cao Junye just glanced at the angry Lou Lan and snorted at him, "Go with them if you want to go to the base. I'm going to look for my wife and son."

"Wife and son? General what do you..." Wang Lei's words suddenly stopped when he saw the darkness converging within the general's purple eyes. He could clearly see that those purple irises slowly turned to pitch black.

Wang Lei shut his mouth in silence as he understood who was in front of them right this moment.

It was not only Wang Lei who noticed this weird phenomena of their General's purple eyes turning dark.

Uncle Wu spoke, "General!? Y-Your eyes... eyes!?"

"Why is the General's eyes turning black!?"

"How is this happening!?"

Cai Junye ignored them and looked at his own reflection on the front mirror inside the car. He could see his purple irises slightly turning black at this moment but seeing this he didn't panicked but instead smirked.

"Worry not. One of my abilities is darkness. It's normal for a part of your body to change in accordance to the element you had awakened. I'm going to nap for awhile. Wake me up when we reach our destination." said Cao Junye.

"Yes, General."

Everyone had calmed down after hearing the general's explanation. It was true when he said that some part of them might change like in their hair color or eyes. The color will spread to show how strong your element is. If one had awakened a fire ability then some strands of his/her might turned red. Likewise the color depends on the main element you possess and which of it is the strongest you could control.