Chapter 151 - 6.11 Third Green Star - Separation

Start from the beginning

Cao Junye even stood up and moved away from him. Within those purple eyes were emotions full of disappointment and hidden anger. For someone like him who grew up in the military what Junye hates is that most are those who break the laws.

To him unlawful men were nothing but just criminals.

If it is another person he would have thrown that man straight to jail at this moment. But now that person happened to become someone he loves the most, he couldn't believe what was happening in front of him. Because of disbelief and anger, he started doubting even Xueya's feelings for him.

He is sure that someone like Ximen Xueya who is notorious in his own field would be an intelligent person. He thought that someone like this who is liked by the Head State person and the Prime Minister wouldn't be someone who would do illegal things such as hacking. It is because he believes this that the pain of feeling betrayed made him turn deaf to Xueya's pleas.

"A'Ye... I'm begging you. Please listen to me first please. I have a reason for this!!"

"No matter what reason it is I don't want to listen. Illegal things are crime. What you did... is against my doctrine. Ximen Xueya I don't want to listen to your explanations!"

"This is extremely important! Why can't you listen to me first!!?"

Ximen Xueya's pleading words turned to tantrums because his lover is not even willing to listen to his explanations. Clearly he is so biased with things like righteousness that he isn't even listening to his words. Because of this Xueya started to lose his temper.

Cao Junye who had grown up to be a complete stern man couldn't listen to Xueya's unreasonable blames. As an authoritarian Cao Junye couldn't accept this mistake Xueya had made.

Retorted Junye, "I told you I wouldn't listen. You are nothing but a criminal now! As a general I wouldn't listen to your lies. Be thankful that I am not putting you to jail at this moment!!!" He yelled at Xueya.

Ximen Xueya was rendered speechless just now. He couldn't believe the words of his lover who had exchanged words of love with him countless times to call him a criminal without hesitation. What was it that he said just now? I should be thankful that he didn't throw him to jail!? These words means that Junye was not only unwilling to listen to his explanation, he doesn't even trust his words at all.

These hurtful words were like knives that stabbed his heart multiple times. Not only that, obviously Cao Junye is in rage right now. There's an obvious disgust within those purple eyes as he looks at Xueya. It made him unable to breath properly and his tears just fell uncontrollably from his tanzanite orbs.

"I... I was... only..." mumbled Xueya between his whimpers.

Hearing no retort from Ximen Xueya made Cao Junye uncomfortable. He turned around to check on his lover only to see his beautiful face covered in tears. There is only emptiness and loneliness within his eyes. He looked dazedly as if he couldn't believe his words just now. Now seeing Xueya's miserable expression made Junye feel really bad in his heart. He tried reaching out to him only for the latter to dodge his touch.

There's a clear avoidance and distance between them right now. Ximen Xueya took a deep breath to calm himself down after avoiding Cao Junye's touched.

"X-Xueya..." calls Cao Junye but as if Xueya couldn't hear him, he just walked past him.

This time Cao Junye could only watch as Ximen Xueya walked away from him and left the room in silence. Once Xueya left the room, Cao Junye fell tiredly at the couch behind him. He lowered his head to his hands as he sighed. There's a clear distress in his aura. He could still remember the words he said to his beloved just now. He accused him of being a criminal when all Xueya did is say that he did a bit of hacking.