Chapter 146 - 6.6 Third Green Star - Countdown: 3 Months

Start from the beginning

"I will. Bye."

Then. The phone call ended. Their call lasted for a few hours. It was more of the general asking and Xueya answering. It's like an interrogation but the content is funny. It's like those questions from the report of Wang Lei.

Once the call ended, there's an amused smile on Xueya's face. He could imagine his man wearing a stern expression on his face during their whole conversation.

"A serious straight faced man~ he will be fun to tease then~." whispered Xueya with the corner of his lips upturned in a sly smile.

Afternoon. Xueya brought his son and his system to the temporary farm to get the things he ordered. After putting everything in his system they've left H District heading to N District.

N District is near the sea. It's the land of seafood and fish. There is a nearby fish market with lots of live fish and seafood. This time Xueya and his family checked into a high class resort for two weeks. He rented a seaside villa for the three of them. For the first week he plays with his son at the sea. They've done surfing, swimming, diving and played all kinds of games available at the resort. Ximen Chino enjoys playing with water.

In some hidden part of the sea, Xueya checked on his son's progress of controlling the Ice Element. For their bloodline who is in full control is the elemental attributes of Ice, those who could control it well like Xueya could even convert Ice element to its main branch element which is water. Since the two elements are interrelated, controlling both elements is possible. Today, Xueya is teaching Chino how to convert his Ice element to water element.

Xueya's explanation. He froze the waves that were about to reach him. "Xiao Jing it is indeed easy to turn any liquid to ice and create ice with a water droplet in the air. You should be able to do this easily."

"Yes, daddy I can!" replied Chino with a proud smile.

"Did you look through the knowledge of science in the memories daddy had shared to Xiao Jing? Especially about the elements. It is not like it's impossible to control other elements. Like fire, this is the opposite element of water but that doesn't mean it's the weakness of Ice. Why do you think daddy says so?" asked Xueya to his son, he is testing his knowledge about common things.

Xueya's original world is like earth but an upgraded version. Races in that world are vast but most of them had full control over their human forms. The people of that land were all high ranking Gods. It's the paradise world which most ascended deities wished to visit at least once. The main source of work is the God System.

But only God Kings and above could leave in there because the qi in that world is so pure that low ranking Gods wouldn't be able to live in such an energy filled world. Staying there without thinking of consequences is not good. Over consumption of qi would likely cause a person to destroy his own meridians and body.

That world is called Vearth, it is the land under the ruling of the two Ruler Gods and it is where they live. It's a world that is a mixture of all things. From modern to futuristic, classic to ancient, fantasy to supernatural. Everything can be found in this world. This is the world which contains all the knowledge of all other worlds.

"Because natural elements can be used as a source of elemental qi." answered Ximen Chino to his daddy's question.

Xueya smiled at him, "Good. My baby is really smart. Then Xiao Jing should know what to do next. I want my baby to turn this ice I made back to its original form. The sea water. Xiao Jing can do it right?"

"I'll try it first daddy." replied Xiao Jing.

Xiao Jing stood in front of the frozen waves and was silently thinking of something. Xueya and Zhi Yue were watching at the distance.