Chapter 145 - 6.5 Third Green Star - Poor Wang Lei

Start from the beginning

---

As planned the Ximen father and son took only a low-key black BMW with them as they left on the road. Before they leave they've sent all the servants away with a reason for a long vacation. Of course it is a paid vacation. In the middle of their joy ride, Xueya asked Zhi Yue to materialize in his human form and task him to work as driver, bodyguard and babysitter.

Their first target location is the P District. Is a rural district where farming and animal farms were used as livelihood. Ximen Xueya plans to buy a few more seeds and small fruit trees to be planted in his dimensional space. At this moment is dimensional space is nothing but a bare fertile land with nothing on it except for grasses.

Upon arriving in the P district, Xueya asked Zhi Yue to check in at the most expensive hotel in the place. They've paid for 5 days and checked in with the presidential suite of the hotel. Afterwards Xueya left his son to Zhi Yue to babysit. The duo left for the scrubs to practice Chino's control over his elements.

Meanwhile Xueya roamed the district buying the things he wanted in wholesale. He first went to an animal farm in full gear. Long sleeves and military boots.His slender fingers were hidden within a gloves. Wearing a cap over his head and a face mask to cover half of his face especially his nose. Only when Xueya wear this kind of clothes that he heads to the animal farm after. Buying countless chickens both hen and roosters. Pig, sheep, cattle, lambs and more. Knowing he couldn't just bring those animals in his dimension while in front of the others, Xueya bought the nearby for sale land and asked them to make him a mini farm. He told the sellers he would ask people to take the animals away. They should just place his orders in that temporary farm for now.

Waiting for the animal farmers to fill up his temporary farm with his orders, he went to his next destination. He bought small fruit trees of apples, oranges, peace, bananas and more. He also didn't forget to buy vegetables seeds for his husband and son, root crops and all things that could be planted. Even the common herbs weren't spared. They've asked them to deliver the things in his newly bought land as well. They returned to the hotel waiting for his orders to be completed. They've stayed at the hotel for 5 days as they've planned.

---

On the other hand, in the military barracks. At the locations where higher ups reside, the man with purple eyes narrowed his eyes on the paper he held in his hands. In front of him is his right hand man, Lieutenant General Wang Lei, sweating buckets seeing his boss in a bad mood.

His boss has been in a bad mood ever since his subordinates sent that person home without informing. He was told to escort the man and the child to safety but didn't ask them to send him away. The boss who had finished his simple tasks that day was anticipating to talk with that father and son which is why he hurriedly finished his task with the serial bomber. Only to return with the group and see that the duo had gone home.

Wang Lei would never forget how dark and gloomy his boss faced that day. The subordinates who were tasked to protect that person received intensified training because of their boss' pettiness. On the other hand his lover has been ignoring his attempts to video call and voice mails ever since that last ruined date of his. But that wasn't even his fault, his boss just happened to be punished by the head of state for declining the blind dates he had prepared for him.

It is because of this that his boss and their unit had to capture a serial bomber which is usually done by metropolitan police instead of the military. The case of that bomber was the last task before his boss could resume his original duties.

---

As soon as they returned to their barracks, the boss had asked for that father and son's information. Only for him to be shocked to see that the identity of that man isn't simple. His information is highly classified that only the head of state and the prime minister had authority to view that man's profile. When he reported this to his boss, for some reason Wang Lei was confused not to see him surprised.