Chapter 145 - 6.5 Third Green Star - Poor Wang Lei

Depuis le début

In wanting to give his gratitude, Ximen Xueya left his call card with his private number to be given to the man who saved them. He told them that if they wanted his help as long as he could repay the man who saved them then Master Ximen would do anything to help them.

Seeing his identity, the special force gulps in shock but still restrains their expression. This young looking man in front of him is supposed to be someone in his mid-thirties. He even has a son in kindergarten. This is a man that is supposed to be the wealthiest in their country.

After saluting at Ximen Xueya once they finally return to their duties as civil servants. On the other hand the father and son met with the rest of their group. Yun Suisen ran towards them with tears in his eyes. He was so worried when the chaos suddenly began before they could meet his master. He's a bit angry with Shi Moye for carrying him away without allowing him to look for them. Shi Moye had to apologize countless times since a while ago.

Yun Suisen said, "Master! Young Master! Thank God you're safe!!!"

"Butler Yun, are you crying?" asked Ximen Chino as he saw tears in the corners of his butler's eyes.

"Not crying anymore. Seeing the Young Master and Master alive, Suisen is a relief!!"

"Hahaha~ Butler Yun is weird~"

Meanwhile Shi Moye spoke to Ximen Xueya, "Master Ximen, you know people from special forces as well?" he asked.

"I know lots of people but... this unit is something I've seen for the first time today. They should be higher ranked ones." replied Xueya.

Recalling the badge on those special forces soldiers who just escorted the father and son, Shi Moye knew that Master Ximen's guess might be correct.

"Seeing the situation. The children might have been frightened badly. You can go home ahead of schedule. I will send some psychiatrist to look at the children. Suisen goes to buy the children some food and toys to calm their nerves. You should also prepare to leave the mansion. We would be taking our leave during weekends." said Xueya as he remembered his plan to take vacation as an excuse to buy more resources in some cities.

Yun Suisen who was already informed about this vacation plan replied, "I will do as you order."

Ximen Xueya plans to bring his son to some joy ride for the next few months. He plans to thoroughly enjoy the remaining days with his son visiting all kinds of places and tourist spots before the ruin begins.

Hearing what Xueya just said, Shi Moye frowned. He couldn't understand what the man in front of him was really planning.

"Major Shi I will leave Suisen and the orphanage in your care." said Ximen Xueya.

Shi Moye asked, "What are you really planning on doing?"

Xueya just gave him an amused yet mysterious smile but didn't give an answer to his question.

"If fate allows us to meet. We shall meet again when that time comes. For now instead of asking what I plan to do, you should focus on your own tasks first."

"We are running out of time~"

Hearing the last sentence Ximen Xurya had said made Shi Moye frown. He knew what those words meant the most. There are only 4 more months before the world end arrives.

Xueya walks away with his son towards the newly arrived car and chauffeur that serves the Ximen Family. The father and son took their leave after saying their farewell to the protagonists of this world. Their mission is after all simple and could be completed easily by them. There is no need to get involved with the world plot unless they were dragged into by fate.