Chapter 143 - 6.3 Third Green Star - Countdown: 4 Months

Start from the beginning

Seeing the familiar face of his beloved, Shi Moye's gaze on Suisen turned sharp and serious as if this figure would be gone the moment he blinked.

Yun Suisen also felt the hot gaze on him. Once he felt the source of such a piercing gaze, he saw a handsome man standing with the guards. Those golden brown orbs were staring at him as if locking on his prey. The stares coming from the man that should be his Master's guest made Suisen a bit uncomfortable but at the same time delighted? The mixed emotions in his heart made Suisen uncomfortable but he still kept his face calm for other emotions except dullness.

Suisen observed the guest closely. The man had masculine features because he was from the military. His clothes couldn't completely hide his firm muscles underneath. His features were sharp and a bit wild. Based on what he witnessed from the distance he is friendly and doesn't judge by someone's appearance.

The guards at the gate of the mansion were personally chosen by the master. They all had intimidating and fierce looks. Ordinary people wouldn't even dare to approach them. The man's dark brown hair was comb messy but made him look refreshing. No matter who saw him would say they've met the Male God of their dreams.

Yun Suisen approached Shi Moye and gestured to him politely.

"Please follow me. The master had decided to see you. This way!" said Suisen.

Except for meeting the guests eyes to get his attention, Suisen didn't treat Shi Moye specially. He had treated all the guests of Master Ximen this way. He would only smile at those close friends of his Master like Lou Lan. But treated the rest of the guests professionally.

Shi Moye helplessly smiled but didn't comment much. He knew that the Yun Suisen of this timeline had only met him today for the first time. It is normal that he would get treated as a stranger.

"Then I will let Mister show the way. Mister what is your name?" said Shi Moye with a smile. He wanted to portray a gentleman's smile but it seems that Suisen took it in a different way.

With a slight frown on his forehead, "Major Shi. Please don't call me mister. I am only 26 years old. My name is Yun Suisen. Please call me Butler Yun." responded Suisen.

"And please don't smile that way... It's scary!"

Shi Moye froze from a moment when he heard the last sentence Yun Suisen had said. He touched his face as if checking which part it was scary.

Seeing this kind of reaction from a supposed military man, Yun Suisen thought that Shi Moye must be a fake soldier. Most soldiers were serious types but the Major in front of him acted silly.

Yun Suisen escorted Shi Moye until they reached the door to the living room. Thanks to Shi Moye's friendly approaches Suisen had stopped treating him professionally as a butler but treated him as a weird older brother with some problems in the head.

Suisen spoke, "Enter this room and you will meet the Master. Listen here dage1 you must not act the same way you did to me when talking to master or he would just ignore you. If you ask a question, wait for a while because the master rarely replies. Do you understand?"

Shi Moye with a grin on his face nodded his head at Suisen's every word.

"I will remember your warning Sui-chan1!" said Shi Moye.

He had already heard from his superiors how much Ximen Xueya doesn't like talking. He hates noise and crowds. Moreover they've specifically warned him not to offend the Master of Ximen Family.

Suisen raised his eyebrow at him. Since the young master is half Japanese he could sometimes hear his master call the young master Chi-chan. He knew that chan is used to show endearment towards young children, family and lovers.