Chapter 139 - 5.40 First Violet Star - A Letter For A Friend [End]

Start from the beginning

The food for today's banquet is thrice larger than a regular evening banquet and the dishes that will be served for after the ceremony is a grand feast prepared by the collaboration of all female beastmen of the Solune and Mountain Tribe. They all had to wake up at dawn to start making the preparation for the magnificent feast just for this event.

Today is the day for the Mateship Ceremony of the Solune Tribe Leader, Xuebao and his chosen other half, the renowned strongest warrior of their world, Meizhou. The ceremony for the Mateship in this world is simple. The couple will only have to bow towards heaven and earth which is after a vow towards the Beast God will be made. This is a vow of an eternal bond between a pair which will be called mates in the future.

Everyone had gathered for today. This is a special event for Xuebao and Meizhou.

Now the ceremony is about to begin.

The tribesmen stood at the sides of the carpet while the warriors stood firmly like a mountain at both sides while saluting at the newly arrived main couple for this event. The rest of the tribesmen also lowered their head slightly upon the arrival of the couple. At the end of the aisle is a small space surrounded with red hydrangeas. The tribe priests of both Solune and the Mountain Tribe had stood near the end of the aisle kneeling as they prayed for their Beast God.

Xuebao and Meizhou stood at the other end of the aisle. They were wearing reddish brown furred clothes with some crimson feathers weave on it like decorations. It didn't look lavish but made with minimal ornamentation. Tuzi worked hard to design their ceremonial clothes making it simple but gorgeous at the same time. From the distance Tuzi was watching the event unfold with his two fiancés standing on each side. There are obvious tear traces at the corner of his eyes, as well as black eyebags under as well. Clearly this female beastmen haven't taken a good sleep for the preparation of this event.

There's a piece of cloth on his hands which Tuzi used to wipe his tears and snot. He is extremely overjoyed seeing his closest friend as well as his brother figure finally getting married.

Tuzi with swollen eyes, "Wuwu~ Finally!! Sniff~... They are getting married. I'm so happy for Baobao~~ Wu~"

"I thought that the child would be born first before they got married." said Warrior Lang while patting Tuzi's back gently trying to calm him down.

Apprentice Priest Xiong took an extra clean cloth and helped Tuzi wipe his almost never-ending tears endearingly. "The elders wouldn't allow the child to be born before marriage. It's no wonder that the preparations for this Mateship Ceremony were already planned during the last winter. Tutu, have you calmed down? If now you will have to meet the couple with swollen eyes later. I'll have someone prepare some ice to cool your eyes off." he said.

"Thank you A'Lang, A'Xiong. Don't worry I will make sure our ceremony will be not less than this one!" declared Tuzi while his male partners just gave him a doting smile.

At the entrance of the aisle, Meizhou helped Xuebao remove his shoes before letting him wear soft slippers on the carpet. After changing his as well he held Xuebao's hand and intertwined their fingers. Removing any gaps in between. Then they looked at each other and smiled as if they are the only ones in the world.

Meizhou whispered, "Baby, this will be the fifth time we will be getting married."

"Yes and I will never get bored of marrying for countless more types of ceremony. But this time... it seems we're not only two but a bun... coming on its way will be with us~" said Xuebao as he smiled at Meizhou.

Meizhou also smiled at his wife and lowered his eyes on his wife's slightly bulging stomach. Obviously the life inside is already growing, they only have to wait a few more months for it to come out of this world. Meizhou gently rubs his wife's stomach.