Chapter 137 - 5.38 First Violet Star - Savage Beast Kings

Start from the beginning

Tsk! Meizhou clicked his tongue as he jumped away to avoid the incoming tail attack.

Seeing the situation, Shizi knew that something was wrong with the dinosaur his lord is fighting. Not only its skin suddenly grew some dragon scales, its original color turned to red as well. This dinosaur is obviously modified by something. This is supposed to be impossible as only their group of four were certified as outsiders of this world. But now that this kind of dinosaur appeared there is clearly another outside aside from them and this outsider wanted to harm them.

Shizi responded right away, intending to support their boss. "You three. Get ready we're going to support the boss!"

"Yes!" The other three warriors answered.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!

The Tyrannosaurus Rex saw its attack failed and roared in anger. After evolving, its intelligence had heightened greatly. Even it didn't know why that human had helped it upgrade, a command was left in his brain.

The command was saying: 'Kill the human with black hair and golden eyes in the South Forest.'

Following this command Tyrannosaurus Rex had left its cave and ran around looking for his prey. He had eaten almost every animal and beasts that blocked him. It is because of this that the south forest was in chaos and the rivers in this forest turned murky because of blood and other components of the remains of those things he killed. The small beast tide is because of his uncontrolled eating as well. Thanks to the commotion it made, most animals, even those in their hibernation, had awakened. This is the beast tide that Meizhou and his group had seen.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex once again attacked Meizhou with his tail this time with more strength and a bit faster. Just from this second attack Meizhou knew that this stupid lizard's prey is him. But he couldn't understand how this overgrown lizard sudden got intelligent when it used to be so stupid. In his confusion, it was System Yue who was hovering by his side, that gave him the answer.

[My Lord. This dinosaur is a modified one. It was given an gene enhancer that isn't supposed to be found in this primitive world. Gene Enhancers can only be bought in System Malls. It is available in both God System and Nether System.]

Meizhou spoke, "Which means the culprit's target is me. Who is it?"

[Executioner 13 had not found any other entity nearby.]

"Which means it is hiding." replied Meizhou nonchalantly.

[My Lord if you want to fight you need to go somewhere further from where people of this world live. I've already checked the other two Tyrannosaurus Rexes and their states are the same as this one. Currently it's moving towards this place. Obviously its target is also you.]

"Look for a desolate place. I will lure it there."

[Scanning the world topography. Currently in progress... Request for desolation lands found. Northwest the Death Gorge. Southeast the Dessert. Northeast the Trench under the sea.]

"Send me the direction to the Death Gorge. Tell Shizi to bring away the rest of the group and wait for my return."

Meizhou upon receiving the direction towards the Death Gorge in his mind had immediately left while luring the Tyrannosaurus Rex. He ran around the forest for a bit waiting for the other two Tyrannosaurus Rexes to arrive as well. When he saw all three Tyrannosaurus Rexes, he taunted them to follow him.

"COME OVER HERE YOU OVERGROWN LIZARDS!!!" Yelled Meizhou as the three Tyrannosaurus Rexes.

RROOOAAAR!!! ROOOAAAR!!! ROAARRRRR!!!