Chapter 132 - 5.33 First Violet Star - Baby, You Are...

Start from the beginning

"I see... so I need to kill three more overgrown lizards. Don't tell my wife about this. Since he is pregnant I don't want him to fight with those useless things."

[M-My Lord are you going to break the plots for the trials?]

"It would not be called breaking but completing it ahead of schedule. Though my wife would have enjoyed fighting during the stampede his current state isn't compatible for it."

Meizhou turned to his human form and gently placed his hand over his wife's stomach, rubbing it gently with a smile.

"I was only joking when I said we could have a child in this world. We were not original residents of this star. It is obviously impossible for use to have descendants in any world. With my current state it would be even more impossible for me to have authority over the other worlds but... now that his little one has come, can only mean something..."

[It is because the host wanted it, that it fully developed even against the rules of this world.]

Meizhou's smile turned adoringly at his wife while carefully touching his flat stomach. He knows that his wife had loved him dearly, enough to destroy worlds for him if he must. He even toned down his real nature of liking destruction because of him.

It is very hard to receive the love of those with the bloodline of Mo. As they were a special existence whose origin is unknown like the God of creation. They just exist but no one knows how and when. The only thing that could differentiate them from the rest is their initial attribute which is coldness. They would hardly care for others except their own family. Not only they wouldn't treat others differently, they never care about those who they don't like. There's a clear-cut between their likes and dislikes. And rarely someone or something could enter their line of sight.

Meizhou actually doesn't know why he feels attraction towards this man. His soul is fragmented and his memories are in disarray. Very vaguely he remembers someone saving his soul before it fully extinguished. He doesn't remember whom it was nor could clearly recall that person's appearance but when he met his wife in that first world his frozen heart had suddenly started beating. He doesn't understand the reason, he just feels that Xuebao is supposed to be his. The obsession and possessiveness had just resurfaced from his heart. He doesn't know the reason and could only indulge these addictive feelings. Within in the end made him fall deeply and unable to stop.

"Our child is something my wife had wished to have and now that it came true as the father my responsibility is to love my wife and protect our child. Once we finish the collection of my soul, we can live together as a family somewhere quiet and away from those who wish to harm us." said Meizhou.

Evening.

The banquet for the tribe had started a few hours ago. Since Xuebao didn't wake up, Meizhou told the elders who dropped by to check on them that he wouldn't be attending as he needed to look after his sleeping wife.

Zhubao looked at his sleeping child worriedly, "Brat, are you sure there is nothing wrong with my Baobao?!"

"Father. Keep your voice down. There is nothing wrong with Baobao. Didn't you have the tribe doctors check on him last night? He is just sleeping to rest. He needs time to recuperate the strength he used to create the Ice Dome." replied Meizhou to his father-in-law.

Priest Anbao pats his elder brother's shoulder, "Brother please calm down. We should just let Baobao continue his rest. There is A'Zhou looking after him. It will all be fine. He should wake up soon."

The former tribe leader Zhubao grumbled silently in the corner as he couldn't scold Meizhou with his sleeping son around. Afraid of waking him up from his slumber.