Chapter 131 - 5.32 First Violet Star - Negative 50 Degrees

Start from the beginning

The three nodded back at his greeting.

"I know you would be doing something. In this kind of cold weather only you are able to come out alive under these circumstances. You are a snow leopard like your dad after all. I also remember that every winter only your dad would be able to hunt food for the tribe. It seems to be the same for our son." said Zhubao.

"I'm only going to pray a bit for the Beast God's Protection." said Xuebao.

"Our leader. The Beast God had told us to pass you a message." said Priest Linshe.

Xuebao's expression remained unconcerned even when the Beast God was mentioned.

"What is it?"

"The Beast God says that - 'Stop using my name as a cover to your own special ability. You deserved more if you're planning to do something for your own family.'...Baobao it was a lie that you're going to pray for the Beast God. Instead you are going to use your unique ability to protect the tribe from winter. Why are you trying to hide it from us? Special abilities are something normal for High rank warriors even Shizi and Meizhou have." said Priest Anbao.

Everyone looked at Xuebao when one of the priests said that. They also don't understand why their leader is hiding his special ability. Now that they've thought about it they haven't seen their Leader's unique ability. The former tribe leader Shizi's special ability is King's Will while Meizhou is called Death God domain.

Xuebao didn't answer and instead kept his silence. Only Meizhou did the talking instead.

Meizhou spoke, "Because his special ability is different from mine or Shizi's. It wasn't invoked by him but it is something that could affect his whole surroundings."

"Affect the whole surrounding? What do you mean?" asked the bewildered Priest Linshe.

On the other hand Priest Anbao stayed silent as if thinking deeply of something. With Meizhou's rigid explanation even Zhubao couldn't understand it at all.

Zhubao jabbed at his little brother, "An, what is this brat talking about?" he whispered to the priest beside him.

"Baobao can you answer uncle's few questions please?" asked Priest Anbao.

They saw Xuebao nod his head.

"Is it something you can't just use as you wish?"

Xuebao replied, "I can use it any time but unless the time is right it's strength will be lessened greatly."

"Is your ability stronger during winter?"

"Yes. It's the greatest at this time."

Priest Anbao's eyes widened in disbelief but at the same time he was excited when he heard his nephew's answer. He could somewhat guess what his nephew's unique ability is.

"I see. I see. I understand now. You two can go ahead. But it's better if A'Zhou remained on standby near the entrance. Don't get out unless something happens to Baobao. You do not have resistance towards ice. You understand A'Zhou?" said Priest Anbao.

Meizhou nodded, "I will watch from a distance."

"That's good. Ask the rest of the tribe to move away from the door. The rest of the tribesmen, especially the children and the females, go to the inner chambers. We'll be breaking the door open." said Priest Anbao.

Before a commotion happened in the cave the elders had taken control of the tribesmen. Priest Anbao, Priest Linshe and Zhubao have watched the chosen pair walk towards the blocked entrance holding each other's hand. Tuzi and his men watch them from a distance. Until they stood in front of the frozen door and looked at each other.