Chapter 129 - 5.30 First Violet Star - All Out Brawl

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Shit! He's angry. What to do!?" murmured Shizi while helping Sheya to normalize his breathing.

Meanwhile elders from both sides of the tribe were suffering from Meizhou's tyrannical aura. Their reactions aren't that much different from how Sheya reacted just now. Collective gasps and pants were heard in the area.

'Can't breath!?'

'What the hell is this!?'

'Is it Meizhou? Meizhou, is causing this?'

'Since when did Meizhou possess this much power!?'

'Brat! You're forgetting there are people from your side here as well!?'

'Is this the chosen one's capabilities!?'

Meizhou looked down on them without any expression on his face. He isn't unlike the original. The rules of this world never matters to him. All that he cares for is his wife. At the same time as the dominant soul had already become Ye Xiajie, his identity as a Lord God made him treat others nonchalantly except if someone dared to touch his wife in this world which is Xuebao. He had been possessive by nature and Xuebao is the target of all his emotions. In this world where sentimentality is only second to strength, no one could deny that Xuebao is Meizhou's only reverse scale.

Beside him Xuebao was smiling with amusement filling his eyes. He had always enjoyed seeing his husband openly show his possessiveness towards him. Well he never really hid it. It's just that in this world, his emotions seem to be more intense than usual thanks to that ending they had in the last world. He was going to ignore the rest until he heard someone call his name.

Zhubao tried his best to call on his darling son. As long as Xuebao speaks a word, Meizhou should be able to calm down.

"B-Bao-bao..." called Zhubao.

[H-Host... If you don't stop the lord everyone here would die.]

Thankfully Xuebao remembers his father in this world. Sighing silently in his heart, Xuebao had no other choice than to comply this time. He silently crawled up to his husband's lap and whispered something to his ears.

"My love. Calm down~" whispered Xuebao as he playfully bit Meizhou's ears to bring him back to reality.

After being teased by his wife in public, Meizhou who only has his wife in his eyes instantly calmed down and hugged Xuebao in his arms. He started smiling as if he wanted to immediately take his leave with his wife. Then the heavy presence in the areas had disappeared as if it didn't exist at all. Finally collective gasps for air were heard inside the tent. Only then Meizhou realized that he had overdone it.

Zhubao was the first one among the crowd to calm down and instantly glared at this possessive son-in-law of his. "You brat! Are you trying to kill this old man too!!!?" he yelled at Meizhou.

Meizhou rolled his eyes as he hid his face to his wife's neck. He continues to let Xuebao sit on his lap while hugging him from behind.

"Sorry~ Old man. I forgot you are here." said Meizhou.

"You... Let this old man beat up. You damn brat!!" yelled Zhubao who was held down by the other elders.

Only then that Meizhou showed his face to the rest of them. He leaned his chin on his wife's shoulders as he stared at the elders from both tribes.

"Aren't you guys wasting too much time and energy to this farce? The Soleil Tribe had nothing useful to offer except warriors. The materials they've listed can be found in nature; we only need to look for it. An equal alliance is impossible. Since this is the case let's just merge both tribes and treat each other as tribesmen instead." said Meizhou.

Before the elders could even retort, Meizhou continued speaking, preventing them from interfering with his words.

"I'm not done yet. The war is a result because of territorial problems. The two tribes had suffered enough. There is no need to forgive but there is a need to hold back. Why don't we just do this? Unleashed your anger at each other. How about an all out brawl? No weapons. No killing. You can fight with fist. But warriors could only fight with warriors. Females can only fight with females. Just beat up whom you hate and get it all done. Then we'll sign the merging of two clans instead."

Meizhou suggested this notion with a smirk. Obviously he doesn't want to waste more time with their nonsense and just made this kind of situation.

Xuebao and Shizi nodded their heads in agreement. Xuebao even said, "This is a good idea. I like it. Don't worry you guys can fist fight all afternoon and I will make sure to prevent you guys from dying. How about this?"

The dumbfounded elders before them had finally realized that this evil couple thinks that this meeting is nothing but farce in their eyes. Obviously even the young tribe leader Shizi thought the same way. Once they've realized that they've hated each other but not to the point of killing these elders glared at each other.

The first one to jump on the fight is Zhubao. He grabbed one of the high elders of Soleil. This elder just happened to be someone who used to court his wife with him. He grabbed his shoulders while grinning wildly.

Zhubao, "Good Idea! I've always wanted to hit this smug face since before!" He then threw a punch and the other elders entered into a brawl.

"W-What the hell you say you Old Thing!?"

"Who the hell are you calling old!? You are the same age as I do!!!"

The mini brawl that turned into two clans' fist battle had started. Among the rest only few females like Tuzi and Xuebao didn't enter the huge brawl. They were seating at a high rock watching the chaos below them. Sheya is together with them with the other tribe's doctor and their apprentices. These group of doctors and apprentices were on standby to help the treatment of those brawn head fools after the brawl. Meizhou and Shizi stayed near the area overseeing the whole event. They would only interfere when someone tried to kill one. Those who goes against the rules would be tied up in overhead manner hanging by their feet on the trees. They looked like wiggling caterpillars. Their punishment means no dinner for tonight as well.