Chapter 120 - 5.21 First Violet Star - Concession

Start from the beginning

Xiong was observing the young tribe leader before them. But for some reason despite his overbearing aura, there are no negative emotions or feelings of hatred within those gold orbs. This left him bewildered.

"Lang. Calm down. Buy some time. The rest of the tribe should be looking for us as well!" whispered Xiong to Lang. "The tremors on the land had lessened. The Young Leader and the boss should have finished their task at this moment."

Tuzi who heard Xiong's words had his eyes brightened. If his friend Xuebao finished what he wanted to do, that must mean he is free right now.

"Xiong, Lang, do any of you have the flare distributed by the tribe before we left? Mine got wasted when I fell in the river." asked Tuzi.

Lang who obviously should receive a flare seems to forget to bring one with him. "Flare?" Idiot where the hell did you put yours.

Xiong, who remembered receiving some from Sheya, touched his mini bag, looked through it and brought the flare out. He gave it to Tuzi.

"A flare? Is that the small lighting that appeared on the sky to call for your tribesmen? If you use that would your leaders come over as well?" asked Shizi curiously but his stern voice made it seems like he wanted to stop them from doing so.

"Tutu, light it up. Right now!" whispered Xiong.

"As long as the flare lights up, the boss or the young leader should see it." said Lang.

The two warriors asked to hasten Tuzi's movement but Tuzi who was peeking at Shizi's face from behind his two partners saw the Soleil tribe leader's eyes slightly light up when he heard what Lang had said. There is no movement of trying to stop them from lighting the flare. He could see that within those golden orbs was calmness and a bit excitement instead.

Tuzi suddenly wedges between his two partners to reveal himself in front of Shizi.

"You... Do you want to meet our leaders? Why?" asked Tuzi.

Lang panicked, "Tutu what are you doing? Hide behind us!" he said.

Xiong on the other hand didn't stop Tuzi and instead observes Shizi who is standing without doing anything as if he is just waiting. Shizi didn't reply right away. He was thinking how he should respond in a way the others wouldn't think he is asking for a fight.

"I want to talk to your leaders about something." replied Shizi.

"Not because you want to fight with us?" asked Tuzi.

Shizi answered, "No. Just... a talk."

"Didn't your tribe kill off our people!? Now you are saying you want to talk!" exclaimed Lang in anger.

"My tribesmen was killed by your people as well." said Shizi as his aura turned a bit cold when he mentioned this.

Xiong tried to calm down his friend, "Lang! Calm down. Don't start a fight! In war both sides were wrong!" he said.

"Lang. Let me do the talking. You light up the flare and try to stop our tribesmen from attacking him. There's a possibility of this war between two tribes ending. It's better for the fighting to stop." said Tuzi as he soothes his man's raging emotion.

"I heard that the Soleil Tribe is the one who caused the death of Xuebao's Mother." said Lang. "Do you think he would forgive them?"

Tuzi bit his lips when he heard this question. Even Xiong was rendered silent by this.