Chapter 111 - 5.12 First Violet Star - Tell Me What You Want

Start from the beginning

"Yue. Give me the instructions on how to make a homemade shampoo, conditioner and soap. Based the materials needed that are found in this world." said Xuebao in his mind as he talks with his system.

[Understood Host.]

"Show me the equipment needed for it so I could think of an improvise for it. Prepare everything for me and report it at night."

[Affirmative, host!]

After waiting for a while Xuebao didn't hear his man's voice at all. He could only stop hugging his head and held his cheeks in his hands forcing the man to look at him directly. Xuebao could see Meizhou's hesitations and exhilaration.

"Are you sure you have no request? If you don't tell me anything now then... you might not be able to hug me like this after this day." said Xuebao with an angelic smile on his face but this expression is obviously fake and Meizhou could somewhat see his beloved's displeasure for his silent stance.

Meizhou gave up his pride and told his female his honest desires.

"I want to be able to hold your hands anytime." said Meizhou

Xuebao replied while nodding. "Okay. You can."

"I want to be able to hug you as well."

"You could. Just hugging~? Are you sure?~" said Xuebao while using his index finger to tilt up Meizhou's face towards him.

"Can I touch you like this? Always?" said Meizhou. He is talking about being able to put Xuebao in his lap, hug him anytime he wanted and place his hand anywhere on Xuebao.

The smile on Xuebao's face widens, "Touch? You don't mean like this~" he said as he slipped his hands inside Meizhou's shirt, moving his hands inside in an ambiguous manner.

Xuebao's hands inside Meizhou's shirt were rubbing on his back muscles at first, it left Meizhou a bit ticklish. He could feel slightly cold but slender fingers touching his abs and shoulder blades.

'Hm~ his shoulder blades are wider in this body and his abs are solid as rock. Is it because his a warrior who fights all the time in this world that his body had more muscles this time?' thoughts of Xuebao as his naughty hands keep wandering around his husband's body.

[H-Host! I... I might need to... t-tell you something... y-you really need to know... about this world.]

System Yue's shaking voice suddenly resounds within Xuebao's mind. But even though his host heard his voice the hands roaming around his Lord God's body weren't stopping at all. If this continues then that the event that only happens between lovers would happen.

"What is it? Don't you see me teasing my husband? Tell me already." asked Xuebao.

[This is a primitive world which means the people here are beast type humanoid. Even if they are human type some racial characteristics remain. For bears they have large genitals, for snakes they have two and for feline types their members have barbs! Host please live well. Thank you!]

System Yue has turned himself in silent mode and invisible mode to record the whole scene in his space. Xuebao who was caught off guard by the information from his perverted little moon system.

Stiffens

"F-Feline type beastmen have barbs in there... there. In that place!!?" Screamed Xuebao in his mind.

Although Xuebao knew about this fact about feline type mammals after realizing that he is in the world where beastmen exist and he himself is one, Xuebao finally comprehends the danger he is in right now. He pulled out his mischievous hands from inside the shirt of his husband and tried to run away. but before he could get off Meizhou, the arms on his waist got tighter and he could feel the hard and hot thing under his butt. It was too large!! Twice the normal as those from the former world!!!