Chapter 109 - 5.10 First Violet Star - Scarlet Fruits

Start from the beginning

Tuzi replied with a normal expression, "Nothing just playing around a bit~"

"Anyway you two come with us. We need to plant those things we got this morning. Let's go meet my father first. You... Let go of them." said Xuebao. He is talking to Meizhou for the last sentence.

This small group headed to the Tribe Leader's place to ask the old man to lend them a piece of land for farming. Without them knowing someone from the distance is watching their group specifically at Tuzi. There's an obvious envy and rage in this person's eyes. He clearly hates Tuzi for a reason.

"Why? Why are you a useless and weird female is able to join a group led by the Young Leader Xuebao and the strongest Warrior Meizhou? Now you even have Warrior Captain Lang on your side!!? This is so unfair!!! I don't believe you are that special!" The man murmured maniacally.

------

Tribe Leader's House.

As the female son of the tribe leader, Zhubao, this place would be called his home. Xuebao took the lead and entered his house with the rest following after him. Meizhou remained calm and indifferent as always. This man's expression only changes when Xuebao is involved. If Zhubao isn't Xuebao's father this man would surely ignore this doting father like the rest of the elders.

Unlike Meizhou's calmness, Lang was a bit afraid of the old man and elders. Not only Zhubao is the tribe leader, most male grew up adoring this person. Only unique warriors like Meizhou who were born talented don't really care about his other relationships with the rest. The uncomfortable feeling in his heart made him unease only when he leaned a bit towards Tuzi's side that he felt calm.

"Are you okay, Lang?" asked Tuzi as he witnessed the stiffness in his body.

Seeing Tuzi's carefree expression, he could help but asked, "Are you not afraid of the tribe leader, Tutu?"

"Afraid of Uncle Zhu? Haha~ Of course not! Uncle Zhu is a kind and cool old man." said Tuzi with an angelic smile.

Seeing this smile left Lang an assuring feeling and all of his negative thoughts started to fade bit by bit.

"You call my father kind, Tuzi? That old man is only kind to you because he had longed treated you as his second female son. Would you believe me if I told you that your future suitors will have a hard time thanks to that old man." said Xuebao.

Tuzi pouted cutely, "Buh~ I don't think Uncle Zhu would do that~~" he said.

"Hmp! Well then let's see in the future then." replied Xuebao.

Few steps behind them Meizhou looked at Lang with an understanding gaze. As someone who is in the lead of getting bullied by that cranky old man, he knew what kind of hardship Lang would face if he ever decided to pursue the silly rabbit in the future.

He as Xuebao's Protector was given countless tasks from the Tribe Leader and elders. Those tasks were more of an errand with endless duration. Like gathering firewood for the tribe. Helping his guarding duties when his female is safe at home. Carrying this and that. Cleaning the food warehouses and etc. More things like this that involve the whole tribe as a whole.

Meizhou pats his second in command's shoulder.

Pats~

"Good Luck, Lang! Let's do our best." said Meizhou. He didn't even wait for the captain to react before following closely at his chosen female.

Warrior Lang was left agape in confusion and incredulity. Tuzi had to pull him in with him else he would just stand where he is.

Tuzi's expression is also peaceful. He had gotten closer to Uncle Zhubao because he is his best friend's father. This leopard family had already accepted Tuzi as an extended family. This is because Xuebao treated Tuzi the best while ignoring the rest of the females. He got along with Tuzi the most in their tribe. What this old man didn't know is that Xuebao is only letting the silly rabbit by his side because he is the target of his mission in this world and that this brat is willing to do all the chores in his instead which is why he treated Tuzi well. Because he is useful to all.