Chapter 106 - 5.7 First Violet Star - Holy Moly A Dinosaur!

Começar do início

"Replant apple trees? Ah~ you mean grafting it?" asks Tuzi.

Xuebao answered, "Yeah. When we return to the tribe I'll ask father to lend me some land for farming. You can look after it for me."

"Sure~ but will uncle really lend to you some land? The elders might not agree to it." responded Tuzi.

"They would. If they still want to eat food like last night. I'm sure those old men would start planning to have you teach cooking to the tribe in the future. While you're at it go teach them how to farm and sew and get everything done in one go." said Xuebao as he told Meizhou to get him the roots of the apple tree near them.

"Only the roots? Are you telling me it would grow into a tree with just this branch like thing?" asked Meizhou while pointing at the exposed tree roots near them.

Xuebao showed him a frown and pouted. "You can't question me!"

Seeing Xuebao pouting softens his expression. "Sorry. I won't anymore. I need to get all these roots from all these trees?" asked Meizhou while coaxing his chosen female.

"Yes! Just those roots! Not all the trees, just this one. We can't bring back everything with just three of us. Get working." commanded Xuebao while he watched from another tree's shade as he snacked on apples.

[Host, are you not going to help them dig?]

Xuebao with an unconcerned tone replied, "Do you expect a lazy person like me to work? Have these two... They could do it. I would prepare the ingredients for the meal instead."

[Oh~ Host there are few wild pheasants a meter away from here.]

"Good~ let's make some grilled chicken for lunch~" said Xuebao as he disappeared for a moment to get some wild chickens.

The other two were so busy with digging that they didn't even notice his departure. It didn't take a while for Xuebao to return with ten tied chickens with him. He keeps it alive planning to breed some for eggs and meat. He only killed three of it for lunch. With a slit on the necks of the chickens he hanged it to remove its blood after plucking all it's feathers neatly while he prepared other ingredients to make it easy to cook later.

The whole process didn't leave a single hint of blood or dust on him. He likes to be clean even in this primitive world. But he would be making their lunch in this place, they would need to look for a river to clean the things needed to be clean. Like the hands of the two diggers which is now full of soil. Once he finished the preparation for cooking, Xuebao once again continued looking at the two who were not far from him.

He could clearly see who would be finished working first. Meizhou is also done with his work. Not only did he collect the roots his female asked him to gather, he even cut the trunk of the tree for firewood. It would only need a half more hour for him to be clean off that huge tree. Meanwhile Tuzi this transmigrated modern man who was transmigrated to a female beastman body is only able to dig three wild berries bushes for an hour and three are two more bushes to dig.

Tuzi is like any other ordinary female beastmen in their tribe. Their strength was only at the same levels of females in the modern world. The type of females who don't work out normally in their life. They only have limited strength and stamina.

Half an hour later, Meizhou indeed finished his task and made preparations to leave. He tied up the important roots under the basket while carrying firewood under his arm. Then he walks back to where Xuebao is resting.

Xuebao yells, "Tuzi you can only dig that last bush and we have to leave. We still need to look for a river to cook for lunch~"

He who have seen Meizhou standing beside his Male God, "Eh? Meizhou already finished his task?! So fast! Wait a minute, I just need to pull this!!" replied Tuzi who decided to pull out the plant which was halfway digged through.