Chapter 99 - 5.0 Prologue - In The System Space Before The Fifth World

Start from the beginning

The man on his shoulder is clearly unconscious at this moment as there isn't even a hint of struggle coming from him. The sound of footsteps only halted when the man finally reached a room. With his free hand, this person grips the doorknob and lightly twists it to pry open the door. Sounds of creaking can be heard in that still area once the door is opened.

He entered the room but the interior of the room was dark. Only the peering moonlight through the windows lightly illuminates the whole room. With such a lack of lighting, all that could be seen is the huge luxurious bed at the center which could even fit four adult men sleeping side by side.

On the right of the bed is a standing lamp shade while on the left is a side table. There are a few customized handcuffs at the head and foot of the table. It wasn't an ordinary handcuff used by the police but instead special chains that could even restrain special ability users.

If one would check thoroughly of those handcuffs one could see some special chip embed within the metal. These chips can be used to temporarily seal someone's special ability. As a crime consultant and special officer of SID, Supernatural Investigation Department, it is normal for him to possess this kind of special handcuffs. Unfortunately, he isn't using it for work tonight but instead used it for his personal use.

The man walked towards the huge bed and threw the one on his shoulder on the bed like a bag of a sack. He reached out his hand to turn on the side lamp near him. Only then their appearances were revealed.

The one who carried the people is Xie Ye, a dangerous man who had been looking for Gui Lan since they were children. His obsession for the latter had reached the peak that he could no longer be held back from imprisoning Gui Lan after catching him all this time.

This man has always been handsome. His strength as an esper is unparalleled and all kinds of abilities can be copied by him. Nothing can be hidden from him as well as the thoughts of his target will always be revealed under the effects of his ability called mind reading.

Xie Ye stares at the sleeping person he threw on the bed. It was the beautiful Gui Lan who had been haunting his dreams for ten-plus years. Now that he had caught him there was no way he was willing to let him go.

"You always run away with every opportunity you get. If that's the case then I only have to make sure your body won't be able to bear leaving me anymore~" murmured Xie Ye, his voice is gloomy yet bewitching. In that darkness, he removed all the clothes of Gui Lan and chained both his arms above his head and his legs were chained to be forcefully pulled apart, unable to close due to the chains locked on them. His legs were spread in M position revealing everything that couldn't be seen easily for Xie Ye to see.

---

When Gui Lan woke up, what he was welcomed with was darkness covering his eyes. With his calm demeanor, Gui Lan didn't panic like normal people, he always used his mind to think first before making his move. In the beginning, he tries to move his hand to remove whatever was placed in front of his eyes to blind him. He wasn't born blind and since he could open his eyes and feel something rubbing his eyelashes, he knew that he was blindfolded by something.

As he moves his hands the sounds of chains clicking by his forceful movement can be heard.

CLANG!

Gui Lan made a few moves of moving his hands and the sounds of chains hitting each other echoed in the area.

Clang. Clang!

He murmured as he felt his wrists bound together by cold metal above his head.

"Chaining my hands to the bed's headboard?" Gui Lan murmurs then he tries moving his feet but unlike his hands, he could feel that his legs were widely spread apart and at the same time chained as well.