Chapter 87 - 4.24 Third Blue Star - Reinforcement?

Start from the beginning

Execute command.

Temporary Shut down." This kind looking mind said.

As soon as those words were said the two systems inside the room had entered sleep mode. With this the two systems' connection to their host was cut off. During this whole event only Sen was panicking like a headless chicken. He hugs his white kitten system in his arms with tears in his eyes.

"Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai!!? What happened? Xiao Bai!!" said Sen panicking.

Seeing his reaction Gui Lan almost rolled his eyes on him. On his hand is his little moon whose glow is now dull.

"Shut up. They are only asleep. They would be fine after this guy here took his leave." said Gui Lan to Sen who looked at him with confusion.

"Why did he?" asked Sen.

"Because I need to have a serious conversation with Sire here. Actually you should sleep as well. Slumber Host Liu Yan." Once the newly arrived man said this Sen started to feel sleepy until he had fallen asleep completely on his office table.

"Okay. Now that the disturbances are asleep. I guess we should begin." The man in the silvery white robe said as he smiled at Gui Lan who was looking at his sleeping system with calmness and tranquility in his eyes.

As always there is only indifference and coldness in his eyes unless he is looking at his family or Ye Xiajie, all others were just strangers to this Celestial God. The man in silvery white robes walked towards Gui Lan and stood in front of him. Then this man suddenly kneeled on one knee and saluted respectfully towards Gui Lan.

"God of Reincarnation, Cao Xinsheng. At your service Young Lord Hei Anjing."

Gui Lan finally looked at the man before him as his turquoise orbs slowly turned silver as he stared down at this so-called Reincarnation God. The color of silver is Hei Anjing's real eye color as a God. While azure is the original color of his eyes when he is in his real human form.

"You are already one of the Sovereign Gods of God System but you still act like you are a servant. Uncle Baojun had already accepted you as his direct disciple. There is no need for you to treat me with so much respect, Cao Xinsheng." said Hei Anjing.

"With all due respect as the most beloved nephew of Master Sire is in a higher position than this little one." responded Cao Xinsheng respectfully as before.

Hei Anjing averted his eyes and sighed. "Stand. Take your seat and we'll continue our talk. How about our surroundings?"

Cao Xinsheng followed what he was told and took a seat at the opposite couch to where Hei Anjing sat. "Young Lord has nothing to worry. I've isolated this whole room. We are now in a different space." he replied.

"I see. Good work." said Hei Anjing.

Cao Xinsheng observes his young lord in front of him and his smile disappears when he sees that his soul is badly injured.

"Young Lord, did you truly defy the Divine Law for a mere Nether God?" asked Cao Xinsheng.

For some reason Cao Xinsheng's question offended Hei Anjing as he glared at him. A simple glare for Hei Anjing is enough to injure Cao Xinsheng as suddenly coughs a bit of blood.

"Mere? You call my, Hei Anjing's, other half with the word 'mere'? Who do you think you are?"

There's an evident range within those silvery orbs and the separated space Cao Xinsheng is on the verge of breaking with just a single glare from this Youngest Celestial God of all realms.